PDA

View Full Version : Back with my Babies

Misspurrfect
30-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Just thought I'd report that we're back from holiday and my cats are happy and not sulking with me (as they have done previously).

Missed them so much and am so pleased they still love me. I know you lot will understand how upsetting it is when they're upset with you and make their displeasure clear.

George is taking advantage of the fact he can get away with more than usual and Milly's taking advantage of the fact she's been getting a little bit of extra food. What a softie I am :oops:

angieh
30-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Aaaaawwww! Understand completely. Glad you are home with your darlings where you belong!

MrsH
30-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Welcome back! hope you had a good time! my cats didn't sulk when we got back either though I was expecting them to. I reckon they enjoyed their holiday too so had no reason to punish us :lol:

Elaine
30-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Bless them.
Did you have a nice holiday?

Misspurrfect
30-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Mrs H, the last time we went away, George was very aloof and standoffish for several days when we'd got back. Milly got stressed because of the change in her routine and ended up with stress related cystitis, so it wasn't a happy homecoming.

This time though there have been no problems :-)

We had a lovely holiday in Ireland thank you Elaine.

dandysmom
30-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Pleased you had a good holiday, and especially that the cats aren't sulking! :D