PDA

View Full Version : Olivers at it again!

Netty
17-06-2011, 02:08 PM
I was wakened at 4 o'clock this morning with Oliver jumping around the bathroom. Oh no, he has another animal (dont know why he takes them into bathroom, must be because its more confined and there arent many places they can go). Got up, put light on and there he was pulling all my cleaning bottles out of the way to try and get a mouse! Just as I walked in , he made a dash for the mouse and it ran towards me, straight across my bare foot and into a cupboard. I let out a scream, hubby sat bolt upright (he was still in bed), and says what the f@*&! He came through and I told him it was still alive and now lost in a cupboard somewhere. About half an hour later, hubby (who was getting ready for work), shouted downstairs saying close the door, cos the wee mouse had appeared on the stairs. It ran downstairs with hubby chasing it. He opened the front door, hoping it would run out, but it ran towards the living room but stopped and jumped into the litter tray. I shouted to hubby to put the litter tray outside, then it jumped out and off it went on its way. Oliver spent the next hour going from cupboard to bathroom looking for it. Hubby says I should apply for a part in the next horror flick available cos Im good at blood curdling screams!!!

angieh
17-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Sorry Netty - that had me laughing out loud! Where's wee mouse now?

Netty
17-06-2011, 03:41 PM
It got away. It ran off when we put the tray outside. The poor wee soul was terrified.

Shelley123
17-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks very much for a giggle . I'm glad the little mouse was ok

dandysmom
17-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Oh you described that so well, I'm still laughing! Poor Oliver, never got his mouse .......

Netty
17-06-2011, 05:08 PM
I was more afraid it would make a home in the cupboard. Hubby said "Its only 1 wee mouse". I said, "It might be 1 wee PREGNANT mouse!!

dandysmom
17-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Oooh, then Oliver could have fresh home grown mice at his convenience whenever he fancied a snack!! :mrgreen:

Shelley123
17-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Oooh, then Oliver could have fresh home grown mice at his convenience whenever he fancied a snack!! :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lynz85
17-06-2011, 07:34 PM
ohh oliver, what a character :D he certainley keeps you on your toes!!

cats' staff
17-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Brilliant story! I'm glad the mouse escaped!

pamela81
17-06-2011, 08:38 PM
had to giggle at that story, glad to hear the wee mouse got away :) Oliver is definately a character