PDA

View Full Version : Link to an e-mail?

dandysmom
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I got a very funny pic-heavy e-mail showing cats in boxes. Is there any way to post a link to it, or to post it here some way? I'd like to share, don't know how! :smt017

angieh
13-06-2011, 09:01 AM
I am sorry to say that I don't know Eileen! However, thanks so much for forwarding the email to me - those pictures are gloriously happy and contented if not amazingly contorted cats in boxes! Well worth sharing.

Squirrel
13-06-2011, 05:03 PM
I think it would probably be a case of copying and pasting the wording, downloading the pic's to your comp, putting them on photobucket or similar, and then slipping them in their correct places in the post. Don't think it's possible to link to an actual e-mail - only other way would be to somehow put the e-mail as an internet page itself - or simply e-mail on to everyone. Least, in my not so technical thinking that's probably the only way possible...

dandysmom
13-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Thanks, Squirrel. It sounds a bit too techy for me; if anyone would like to see it PM me your e-mail and I'll send it. Really funny cat-in-box pics.

angieh
14-06-2011, 02:23 PM
What about asking Az????

dandysmom
14-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Angie, I just sort of assumed he automatically looks at any posts in Computers, as that's his field of interest and expertise ......

angieh
14-06-2011, 05:37 PM
With no Mods around, I'd PM him if I were you - he always seems happy to help with techy things!