PDA

View Full Version : Kaos went swimming

Amber
11-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Just run myself a bath and was in my bedroom when I heard a loud splash. Cue Kaos running out of the bathroom totally soaked from head to toe :roll: Checked him over and he's fine, maybe that will teach him for walking around the edge of the bath when he is constantly told not to, but I doubt it :lol:

Velvet
11-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Wheres the photos? Poor poppet, lost one of his 9 lives already. Have "mums" tummy nerves settled?!!! :)

Squirrel
11-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Poor Kaos!!!

I let Cloud wander round the edge of the bath - she's extremely cautious when there's water in there! Still, the day she didn't realise there was any in there and jumped right in we had a similar scene. She was so unimpressed I can tell you!

angieh
11-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Poor Kaos! Same thing happened many years ago to my Merlin when he was a kitten. He wasn't impressed either, but purred whilst I was drying him!

pamela81
11-06-2011, 04:59 PM
awww poor kaos, we had a similar story with Harris 1 time aswell. I think most have done it!!!!

lynz85
11-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Pip hasn't done it to the bath, he prefers the bog......and not just the once!!!

dandysmom
11-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Poor Kaos! Some of mine have walked on the edge, but never fallen in. My tortie did slip while drinking from the loo ( a no-no!!), and got soaked!

Too bad no pic, but we don't usually carry the camera when getting ready for a bath ... :roll:

Amber
11-06-2011, 10:35 PM
hehe all these stories of soggy kitties :lol: they do say curiosity killed the cat ...

It is too bad I didn't grab the camera, although at the time I was more concerned with drying him off, which incidently he loved :roll: he did look funny though bless him, have to admit I had a bit of a chuckle at his expense :-D