PDA

View Full Version : Sulky Cat

Misspurrfect
04-06-2011, 06:05 PM
I have a very upset cat at the moment lol. The garden had become overgrown and George was loving it. His favorite game was playing George of the Jungle and hiding in the long grass so you couldn't see him.

As it was a nice day, my other half cut the lawn. George was most upset., He kept glaring at the lawn mower as it got closer and set up his own little protest by laying down in front of it until the last minute. Eventually, when the job was done, Georgie stalked round in a huff and eventually found a little bit of grass that was just slightly longer and tried to hide in that. I could help but laugh at him trying to hide his big body behind a few blades of grass. As George does not like being laughed at, this didn't help the situation.

He's now in the house and apparently we're still not forgiven :lol:

Squirrel
04-06-2011, 06:15 PM
:lol: Poor George! Taking away his fun like that... didn't you know that every cat needs his own private jungle!!?! ;)

Velvet
04-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Poor lad!

I did a bit of weeding in the cat run yesterday. Im letting it get wee but overgrown just for that reason - that theY like it :)

angieh
04-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Poor George - won't he be surprised when it grows up again?

(do you ever think if cats wonder about things like that?)

dandysmom
04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Oh dear, your laughing didn't help any! I know it was really funny, but that does so hurt their feelings, poor George!

Misspurrfect
04-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Update.... George and I are friends again. I apologized for laughing at him (what am I like!)

dandysmom
04-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Like the rest of us silly, besotted cat people here! :D

Manyana13
05-06-2011, 12:39 AM
poor Geoege.... Harry does exactly the same 'not talking to us thing' when we mow the lawn.... Poor creature!! :-)