PDA

View Full Version : Almost Caught the Stray

HappyKatz
25-05-2011, 03:52 PM
I have been trying to catch this lovely black & white stray cat for a while now.
Poor guy looks like he is in rough shape.

I got a good look at him today, he just breaks my heart. His eyes are so sad :(
And then his dirty fur, matted paws, ears folded down, but he has been eating at least.

I seen him wandering around this morning, but he runs away everytime he sees me. And I followed him quickly as he crossed the road, and just as he was about to lay down to surrender himself to me, a car came & he ran away...

I was so close!! I think he knows I am there to help him, because he has never almost layed down for me before. So thats a good sign that just maybe he will let me help him someday *crossing fingers* I am not going to give up on him when everyone else has...:smt049

dandysmom
25-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Oh HK, how sad! I do hope you can catch the poor little guy and have him fed, cleaned, treated and loved!! Fingers crossed,

Squirrel
25-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Oh good luck managing to give him some of the care he so obviously needs.

angieh
25-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Good luck HK! This guy knows he needs you, he just needs a wee bit more courage. What will your lot say???

(and do you have another name lined up beginning with "S"???)

HappyKatz
25-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Unfortunately, our furry lot will not allow anymore cats. We tried to save another boy stray a few years ago, brought him into the house and it didn't go well to say the least.

This new stray has a life already lined up for him at a nice home if I can just catch him...where they will clean him up, & get him vet care he needs. And also a place where he will have other furry friends to play with & nice beds to lay in :) The outside world can be so cruel to a sweet cat...But hopefully I will save him from it soon :cat27

Mags
25-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Good luck with catching the poor boy, HK ....... it's good that there are people around like you who really care about strays, especially when they are in a bad condition.

Fingers crossed he'll soon get the love and care he desperately needs.

Phoenix
25-05-2011, 05:48 PM
I hope you are able to catch the stray HK.

HappyKatz
25-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Thank you for all your well wishes for the lovely boy. Very kind of you all :smt049 He deserves so much more then he has now, I just hope he'll trust a human enough to help him...

Tink
25-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Sincerely sending best wishes to get this boy, HK..