PDA

View Full Version : What have we been doing?

calismum
16-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Just a quick update on the antics of my two. They are absolutely outside girls which amazes me as Izzi was so scared when she was first allowed out.

Breagh is chief mouser:-D with Izzi chief bird catcher :(
Breagh is top tree climber :-D Izzi had to be rescued by OH and a long set of ladders :(
They have both decided to 'go' outdoors so I am saving a load on litter. :-D Breagh is very funny as she pees in the middle of the field - no secrecy for her!! :oops:
Izzi has discovered the quickest way to be let out at 4am is to bite my nose - gets me wide awake every time :shock:
Izzi has had to be rescued from the rafters in the shed - OH's long ladders again. :( Breagh did demonstrate how to get down on a number of occasions but Izzi was not having any of it :roll:
Both of them have decided that weather is something we can turn off or on and sit yowling at various windows to get out despite torrential rain.
Izzi has discovered the nest boxes are nice places to sleep. Shame about the day she tried to share, ouch - sore nose.
Izzi is on collar number 5. Breagh still on number one.

Ten and a half months old now and loved to bits, my beautiful girlies

lynz85
16-05-2011, 07:49 PM
:) they sound like a pair of characters :)

pamela81
16-05-2011, 07:57 PM
sounds like you have your hands full!!!!!

dandysmom
16-05-2011, 08:00 PM
What a fun pair they sound! Two are more than twice the fun, it seems.......:D

Shelley123
16-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the update, it's nice to hear how they are getting on. It's interesting to note the differences in personality.

angieh
16-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the update CM - now updated photos needed, you realise???! :D (pretty please)

calismum
21-05-2011, 02:52 PM
I will try and get some nice pics of them outdoors if they stay still long enough - lol

Velvet
21-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Bless them. Can just imagine them & the fun of being outdoors!

Pouring with rain here & sensible cats are at home snoozing, not our two - "turn it off - now!! is their attitude. Amber more sensible wanders about the utility room & sun room upstairs. Tim keeps making mad dashes out into the run & wondering why he gets wet!

How long do Breagh & Izzy stay out for?

Tink
21-05-2011, 05:33 PM
LOL, what a pair, loved the update :D

cats' staff
21-05-2011, 08:56 PM
They sound a real pair of characters! I echo Angie, more pics please.

dandysmom
21-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Definitely more pics of the dynamic duo, please!