PDA

View Full Version : some sick people around

babycakes
27-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Just wanted to highlight people to this story incase anyone has any cats in the area

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110426/tuk-police-hunt-serial-cat-killer-107bc4a.html

MrsH
27-04-2011, 09:39 AM
That's horrendous :evil: I do so hope they get this sick person soon so that no more lovely cats have to suffer at his/her hands :evil: What a dreadful thing for cat owners to experience, I feel so sorry for the owners :cry:

angieh
27-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Poor, poor cats .... so terrible for the owners. This evil person must be caught somehow.

Kim
27-04-2011, 02:07 PM
That's horrendous :evil: I do so hope they get this sick person soon so that no more lovely cats have to suffer at his/her hands :evil: What a dreadful thing for cat owners to experience, I feel so sorry for the owners :cry:

Ditto. Sick bast*rds :twisted: :evil:

babycakes
27-04-2011, 07:33 PM
It baffles me how people can be so cruel

pamela81
27-04-2011, 08:05 PM
thats shocking. How can anyone be soo cruel? i hope they catch whoever it is

Phoenix
27-04-2011, 10:52 PM
They should find out who it is and make THEM drink antifreeze :evil:

Velvet
28-04-2011, 12:53 AM
There was a post over on Dogsey about 4 dogs being deliberately fed antifreeze as well. Very scary business all round. The animals die a lingering horrible death. The law if far too lenient towards animal abusers

Amber
29-04-2011, 04:38 PM
:( That's only down the road from where my mum and dad live with Amber, so so worrying!

I'd really like to find the people who do this kind of thing :mad: :mad: I can't even say what I'd do to them!!

Midnight
22-05-2011, 04:08 PM
:cry: We are going through this at the moment, we lost our 2yr old Dizzy 3 weeks ago to poisoning & now his brother Benny is down the vets fighting for his life with poisoning too. I rushed him down Friday as I knew he had the exact same symptoms as Dizzy & they blood tested him because of the history. We also lost our Socks May 2008 to poisoning. Benny has terrible kidney damage & they dont know how long he has left :cry: There have been 3 others in the street that I have heard of too & now Benny is the 4th. RSPCA are calling me back. The law needs to change, this nonsense they have to be caught red handed :evil: antifreeze & lily poisoning, it is disgraceful for a human to behave this way.

Velvet
22-05-2011, 04:28 PM
How awful for you, i do hope your little one is ok. You must be scared witless.

Hugs xx

Midnight
22-05-2011, 04:47 PM
They've said he can come home tomorrow to be nursed & it's just trying to give him quality of life for however long he has left. It's so cruel, they are still babies at 2 yr old. Its terrible the RSPCA & police can do nothing without hard proof, surely chasing cats down the street throwing stones at them & shouting at your dog for not catching them alongside constantly whinging about the cats is proof enough to knock their door & have a word.

Misspurrfect
22-05-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm not a violent person by nature, but believe me if I could lay my hands on the sick B******ds who do this kind of thing I really don't think I would be able to help myself. There is something sick and abnormal about someone who could deliberately go out to hurt an animal, any animal! I'm sooooo angry:cat2

Midnight
22-05-2011, 05:24 PM
I'm so angry but have to keep cool for my children 7 & 8. I've now got my 4 others inside with a litter tray & they are not happy kitties. We cant watch tv as we cant hear it from the constant loud meows begging us to let them out, alongside the clawing the carpets & scratching the doors. I just cant chance it, I've lost two in 4 weeks, we cannot lose any of the others.

JuliePup
25-05-2011, 06:45 PM
I can't for the life of me figure out what makes disgusting people like these tick. It's stuff like this that makes me embarassed to be part of the human race. What is wrong with people??? How is it enjoyable to do this to animals????

Midnight, I am so so so sorry for your losses. I know that I don't know you yet, as I'm so new here, but I can't imagine what you are going through right now and my thoughts are with you. If I ever saw someone doing this to ANY animal, I don't know what I'd do, but I'd happily go to jail for my actions while trying to stop the sick b*****d.

This is disgraceful. Rest In Peace to all the lovely fur babies who were wrongly taken much too soon by people who don't deserve to be out in society.

Velvet.Tears
25-05-2011, 06:57 PM
The vid didn't come up for me. Charlie was poisoned. Casper has been missing for 8 weeks.