PDA

View Full Version : Hotel..anyone seen this

Kazz
24-04-2011, 09:51 PM
This is soooooo funny its a fly on the wall documentary made by the same people who made "one born every minute"
It is hilarious....honestly without meaning to be.

Kim
25-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Haven't seen it kazz, but keep meaning to.

We haven't actually stayed there, but when you stay at this place http://www.greenbank-cumbria.co.uk/ (which we have a couple of times - fab if you have dogs!) you get free entry to use this hotel's facilities (spa and pool) so we have visited a few times. Nice place.

fancyabrew
26-04-2011, 02:50 PM
its not as good as the President which was the same sort of thing but in a hotel in Blackpool. I think that was CH4 about 6 or 7 years ago.

At about the same time as it was on me and the wife were in Blackpool at a funeral. We were walking past the President (which is on the front) and in front of us was a old’ish bloke and some young girl, dressed in fishnets and short skirt etc, anyway my wife and I passed looks at each other about how you wouldn’t want your daughter to be dressed like that, when they turned around to get in to a taxi and it was the Krankies! So the inappropriately dressed young girl was in fact Jenette Krankie! Fan-Dabi-Dozi I laughed so much I thought I was going to have a stroke.

As a further aside my friend from school was the producer on one born every minute