PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with your kitties when you go on holidays?

Bella_Boo
16-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Hello feline folk,

I hope you don't mind, I've made a short, 4 question survey about what you do with your cats when on holiday. I've got two little kittens myself, growing up fast, and I just wondered how other people handle the holidays.

It should only take a minute or two to fill in and I welcome all your responses :-)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3LZZ3T5

Thanks ever so much!

R

angieh
16-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Would be interested in the results of your survey! Good luck.

Phil
16-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Done.

For the record - mine all stay at home and are free to come and go - fed and watered by the lady next door.

dandysmom
16-04-2011, 04:13 PM
I dislike traveling. so don't. I'm always home for my cat/s.

Good lucj with your survey.

lynz85
16-04-2011, 06:32 PM
done! well i've only ever been one holiday and that was last year, all the animals went down to my mums, dont know if i could trust anybody else! if im away overnight somebody comes in to feed them.

Netty
17-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Done, but based on the 1st 2 cats I had. I wouldnt have gone away last year with Oliver being so young (10-12 weeks). As for Benny, I wouldnt have worried cos as the saying goes "he would get a piece at anyones door! Although, am sure my neighbour would have fed him! I do go away overnight, but make sure I put enough food out for them.

babycakes
17-04-2011, 05:57 PM
done

I used to put Denis in catteries but he gets so distressed I now have the neighbour come in and feed him, he is a lot happier with this, he gets the run, safety and security of his own home with no changes made other than her coming in and he knows her anyway

calismum
17-04-2011, 06:12 PM
We're lucky inasmuch that we make sure our holidays don't clash with OH's daughter, then there's always someone to be at home.

dandysmom
17-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Goh! Just occurred to me I could fill out the survey with what I did being in hospital ... same principle; Leia went to stay with a friend that she's known since kittenhood.

Velvet
18-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Done

We also have dogs which we have always had - we dont go away - animals come first! If we had to go away then the cats would go to the vets cattery but I really cant see it happening..........