PDA

View Full Version : Cuddles

Velvet
10-04-2011, 08:37 PM
As a youngster (my wee boy is an adult next month) Tim would lie in my arms on his back & sleep & enjoy his cuddles. From Amber came hes withdrawn a bit, still seeks you out for good fuss & occassional cuddle

Amber on the other hand hates that closeness, its all on her terms. Shes getting better at coming for a fuss - but on ground level with her twisting & turning round your hand. Pick her up for a cuddle & 30 secs max she'll tolerate before shes off - :)

Tonight I picked her up, ears went back & the look on her wee face clearly said "Have you not taken the hint that i DONT want hugs & cuddles". Wish i had had the camera handy as that was a priceless expression!!

Letting her go, after planting a kiss on her head, I suppressed a laugh & said "Never mind Amber, we love you
anyway".

Shes a real wee tomboy!!

angieh
10-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Velvet, your two are just the same as my Kizzy and Pip. Kizzy does the same twisting and turning, but rather affectionately. She does initiate smooths and cuddles mainly in the evening by jumping up on my computer desk and parading up and down or in the morning when I am still in bed.

Pip still goes very soppy when he's picked up and laid on his back - he must have some Ragdoll in his genetic makeup. He is particularly fond of being cuddled by his Daddy and will lie still for quite a while in his arms and will allow the blowing of raspberries on his tummy. Please don't tell anyone else about this as it would ruin his street cred!!! :oops:

dandysmom
10-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Both my boys were cuddle cats; not the girls. Rarely for them and then only when they initiated it, which wasn't often.

Shelley123
10-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Funny how they are all different

babycakes
10-04-2011, 10:04 PM
That made me giggle