PDA

View Full Version : Poor Cloudly!

Squirrel
08-04-2011, 11:06 PM
So... I was having a bath before bed. Normally Cloud has been in and seen the bath running, and watched the water fill up the tub... but not this time! This time the water was all in the tub, and I was just getting ready to go in, when she comes running into the room, and jumped up and over the side of the bath, and SPLASH!!! 2 seconds later, one mini-tidal-wave-and-cat went back over the side and out into the hall.

So I dress, grab a towel and dry her a little before finally getting my bath!!!

Poor cloud... I bet it will be a long time before she does that one again! Look before you leap love!!! :roll:

lynz85
08-04-2011, 11:33 PM
oh dear, cats arent too bright sometimes eh! after his toilet escapade, pip waits til we're out the bath to investigate now!

Velvet
09-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Awh poor baby!

dandysmom
09-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Oh bless! One very surprised very wet annoyed cat! Please give the little one a cuddle from me.

Squirrel
09-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Will do Eileen.

This morning when I left the bathroom I discovered her sitting at the door rather than coming in to wander round and play on the edge of the bath poor love. She didn't object to my lifting her up to go spider hunt though!!!

I tell you, she's had an adventurous last week before her first stay in the cattery!!!

angieh
09-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Dear little wet Cloudly! Merlin did the exact same thing as a kitten - little poppet actually purrrred as I was drying him off!

pamela81
09-04-2011, 08:04 PM
aww poor cloud. hugs from me x

calismum
10-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Poor Cloudly - as you say, she's been having an adventurous time of it recently.

babycakes
10-04-2011, 10:41 PM
awww bless...but funny too. Denis always gets in the bath (not with water in)but has stood in there while it fills up and when the showers been on its very strange. Its also strange that when he goes in there he goes into one crazy cat....howls, ears go back and then claws the curtian, freaks out and runs down the stairs.....everytime

fancyabrew
24-04-2011, 09:25 PM
marmaduke is now banned from our bathroom as we have a clever bath filler that you don't have to touch it you only need to wave your hand in front to turn the water on, either bath or shower. Anyway its mounted just above the bath and if he walks past it it turns on, grrrrrr

Squirrel
24-04-2011, 10:29 PM
UM... that could cause several issues. I think my wee girlie would be spooked by taps which turned on as she passed by!!!