PDA

View Full Version : I Blame Moli - Dream Kittens

angieh
06-04-2011, 02:11 PM
I can only think the reason behind my dream last night was Moli's post of the pretty looking cat .... :lol:

There were 8 kittens, they were all a mixture of the dilute torbie pattern and a dark calico tortoiseshell colour. Stunning little bundles of fluff all scampering around a dream garden, which was a bit like my garden but not entirely! Evidently I woke OH up saying "8 kittens"!

dandysmom
06-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Awww, how nice to dream of kittens! :D

Squirrel
06-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Awwww! Sounds like a wonderful dream to have! :)

Velvet
06-04-2011, 11:42 PM
I hope you got lots of kitten cuddles!

Kazz
07-04-2011, 01:11 AM
That is weird totaly weird, I dreamt of kittens last night too......I was walking "somewhere" and found a litter of multi coloured kittens, they were in a basket or box and I kept putting the lid back on but another appeared and the others got out of the box.... then walked a little more and found a litter of pups.........for some reason I hink they bacame kittens......weird.

I never thought of it, but maybe it was Moli's picturs of the "new arrival in the garden"

dandysmom
07-04-2011, 02:00 AM
Definitely weird! Both of you and kitten dreams ... I can't remember what I dreamed, but rarely can ...

angieh
07-04-2011, 04:00 PM
........ coo Kazz! and multi-coloured kittens at that. Should we open an X-File? :shock: