PDA

View Full Version : Makes me smile

Squirrel
22-03-2011, 10:50 PM
A few moments ago I took some cat milk out of the fridge, called "Cloud, come see what Mum's got!" and headed towards the lounge.

My little girl came diving up the stairs, calling loudly, and dived through to look at my offering, and deciding she wasn't particularly interested very much thanks! She's taken to doing this with meat when I serve her it as well - though she does come bakc for it later!

So. What does your cat do which makes you smile?

Other examples from Cloud - hunting spiders which end up in the bath (how???!?), cautiously watching the water as I fill the bath, and as the pictures show, playing in her play pen as if she was on the outside of it...

Netty
22-03-2011, 11:18 PM
I have to laugh at the way Oli answers back when I tell him not to do something. He cacks at me without looking and walks off! Little bleeder, he always gets the last word, lol

angieh
22-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Both Kizzy and Pip are mesmerised by light and shadows on the wall - you know the sort of thing, sunshine through tree branches reflected on inside walls. Yesterday I spent quite a while giving them a shadow puppet show. They both sat and watched, moving their heads in unison. I must have looked like the Cheshire Cat after that!