PDA

View Full Version : not the most patient cat mum ever...

Squirrel
20-03-2011, 07:39 PM
...nor the most bright apparently...

So, I picked wee one up to talk to her for a little while, and she mewed at me as she does, and heaved herself up onto my shoulders.

As I often do when she does this, I bent forwards, and as, for once, she seemed fairly content to stay where she was, I didn't move at once, and put my hands on my knees...

Well, wouldn't you know it, she settled down for a wash, on my back!!!

I stood there for a wee while, then decided that unfortunately I couldn't stand there all evening until she decided that she was ready to get down, and headed for a seat.

This significantly changed her position, and after a bit she headed off...

All worked out well in the end, but really... :roll: :roll: :lol:

Elaine
20-03-2011, 10:28 PM
That wee one of yours has trully found her forever cat slave.:lol: :lol: :lol:

angieh
20-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Pip does that, though not quite so often now thankfully because he is quite a big boy now! In the past I've been walking around the house bent double until Sir has felt like getting off his rather jerky human mode of transport :lol:

Squirrel
20-03-2011, 11:27 PM
:lol:

Yep Elaine, I think that a certain little one has me exactly where she wants me!

And it's good hearing that I'm not the only one who acts as a moving table for their fluffy friend Angie. :) The things we get up to for them... :lol:

Velvet
21-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Timmy does it too. I love it when he perches on my shoulder but have to discourage it otherwise he tries it with my 89 year old mum and she doesnt like it :(

Squirrel
21-03-2011, 08:49 AM
:( Sorry to hear that Velvet. And I can bet that wouldn't go down well... *hugs*