PDA

View Full Version : Are you a cat rescue professional?

Miranda Luck
20-03-2011, 12:50 PM
After many months, I have finished collating a directory of ALL animal rescue/rehoming/fostering organisations. If/when you have a minute, please take a look and make sure your contact details are correct. Apologies in advance for any errors! I have 'in-put' most of the information after work and late into the night. I realise now that 1) I should have stopped before I got too tired! and 2) I need glasses!!! :cat29 Let me know by email or PM of any necessary changes. You may of course write your own description, but I can only fit in a maximum of 50 words sorry.
I really hope you like Rescue Review and find it useful!

Mags
20-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Well done on your rescue/rehoming/fostering directory, Miranda, it's very clear and easy to follow and is sure to be a huge help to all concerned.

Miranda Luck
20-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Very many thanks Mags! It really has been a labour of love and I'm hoping it will be of use/encouragement to those considering adoption - and also help rescue organisations to network and get some recognition for the great work you carry out!

I've already had news of a great story whereby two rescues (who hadn't known of each others existence until doing a search on Rescue Review) are now working together and carrying out home-visits for each other! :)

angieh
20-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi Miranda - I do not work in cat rescue, but have adopted a rescued cat and just wanted to say Thank You - any cats who get a second chance at a happy home would want to thank you too.