PDA

View Full Version : alarm clock reggie

CathyW
15-03-2011, 11:44 PM
he decided he was going to lay on my chest this morning. yer ok i can manage that ok, as long as the quilts over me. but then hes decided that patting me on the cheek with his paw is a great way to wake me up. first time hes done that. (hope it dont develop into a habit) he wanted his brekky and was making his feeling clear.:-D

babycakes
16-03-2011, 12:24 AM
ha ha I love it, reminds me of that 'Simons cat' cartoon which tries to wake him up by doing all kinds to get his attention.

angieh
16-03-2011, 10:44 AM
Where do they learn these new behaviours? Sure Reggie's not on some cat social networking site while you're asleep boys mum?

dandysmom
16-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Awww bless. he was just soooo hungry!

yola
16-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Super vision there of Reggie doing the morning wake-up routine, the face-patting can become habitual; be careful! :D Myshka's like that when he wants something . . . he'll either sit on my head tugging my hair or he'll sit just out of reach and wail until he's truly woken me up. Bless . . . :roll:

Velvet
17-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Very clever boy :)

CathyW
17-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Where do they learn these new behaviours? Sure Reggie's not on some cat social networking site while you're asleep boys mum?well they do have a cat log page lol
tonight hes taken over bens bed. and the dogs laying on the floor looking sad. :-D

angieh
17-03-2011, 09:33 PM
well they do have a cat log page lol
tonight hes taken over bens bed. and the dogs laying on the floor looking sad. :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

dandysmom
17-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Ben should know by now that Cats Rule! :mrgreen:

CathyW
18-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Ben should know by now that Cats Rule! :mrgreen:
lol they do in this house :-D

cats' staff
18-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Cats definitely rule. Tolly and Smudge are both stretched out blissfully on the big sofa- OH is sat on the floor.
Luckily Tolly is OH's alarm clock, rather than mine, and wakes him by chomping on his hand, it starts gently but gets less gentle if he doesn't' respond

jacks
19-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Yes once they learn that by gently tapping your face gets a responce thats it:)
Minnie does exactly the same thing,but only to me.:roll:
Dont know where she learnt this.Dont you just love em.:D

angieh
19-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Please beg Minnie not to tell her sister Kizzy ..... none of mine have ever done the face tapping and although I probably wouldn't mind at other times, I might not be very happy if she did it in the middle of the night!

CathyW
19-03-2011, 09:53 PM
ive got to set the reggie-o-clock for 5-30 am !!! ekk now that will be confusing him early brekky

jacks
19-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Please beg Minnie not to tell her sister Kizzy ..... none of mine have ever done the face tapping and although I probably wouldn't mind at other times, I might not be very happy if she did it in the middle of the night!

Your lucky angieh that kizzy hasnt learnt this....yet.:lol:
Minnie does this in the middle of the night if she wants to snuggle.I cant get annoyed with her as shes so gentle and sweet.:) You musnt make eye contact with her in the middle of the night cause then she wont leave you alone.:)