PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Please!!!

Squirrel
12-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Sometimes I really wish I was better at knowing what Cloud wants!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/squirrela/Cloud/DSCF4696.jpg
May I have it?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/squirrela/Cloud/DSCF4697.jpg
Oh Please?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/squirrela/Cloud/DSCF4698.jpg
Pretty Please?

alexgirl73
12-03-2011, 05:49 PM
whatever it is just give in :lol:

Velvet
12-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Yes defo give it to her. Shes too darn cute & pretty to deny!!

Mags
12-03-2011, 07:43 PM
What a pretty girl!

pamela81
12-03-2011, 07:58 PM
you need to give in to such a cutie like her!!!

dandysmom
12-03-2011, 09:39 PM
If they could only talk! Such a pretty girl; I like her window perch; looks like ours.

angieh
12-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Kizzy does that to me - she was doing it earlier before supper. Every time she looked me in the eyes I heard "There are no biccies in my bowl" but when I went with her to look, there were, so it wasn't that ..... I too am a hopeless mummy and don't know what my sweetheart wants.

Do tell me if you find out what young Miss Cloudly wanted!

Kobster
13-03-2011, 02:35 AM
AWE! She can have whatever she wants pretty girl!

Squirrel
13-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Well... As near as I can make out Angie it's her asking me to play with/fuss her, and only trial and error determines which.

Stood up to go to the kitchen this am after her doing so, and she soon flopped down in front of me. A little later on, it seemed to be the precursor to a game...

Is Kizzy vocal with it? Cloud 'talks' a lot to me, but when she's doing the head-on-side bit she's even more vocal than usual!!!

Possibly just a 'give me attention' thing. Though it would be far easier to do so if I knew what kind of atttention she actually wanted! ;)

angieh
13-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Kizzy is only vocal with chirrups in greeting, not really otherwise - she does do extreme head-on-the-side, so much so that she almost stands on her head - that's very funny to watch and it nearly always means "let's have a game" - must try and get a video of her catching her fabric mouse! It's the staring straight in the eye look that is so beseeching but I can't interpret!

Squirrel
13-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Extra urgency in the request? Though if you're not too sure what the request is in itself...

calismum
13-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Another useless Mum here - I have no idea what they're trying to say at times.

We all need to take a course in cat talk!

Cloud is growing into a very pretty young lady, and cute with it.

Squirrel
13-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Another useless Mum here - I have no idea what they're trying to say at times.

We all need to take a course in cat talk!

Cloud is growing into a very pretty young lady, and cute with it.

She certainly looks very pretty to my eyes I must admit! It's nice to see others agree with me.

And if I'm not the only mum who often hasn't a clue what her little one is saying to her, then least I'm not being hopeless all on my own!!!

I do sometimes find myself searching for tips on working out her bodylanguage on Google...

Elaine
13-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Such a pretty and expressive face she has, gorgeous kitty xxx

babycakes
13-03-2011, 06:11 PM
very beautiful :) lovely colour too and sooooo inquisitive :)

angieh
13-03-2011, 07:22 PM
I wish that one of our "experts" would write an article on cats' body language. Kizzy did exactly the same with me today, sat and kept eye contact without blinking. Not food, so gave her plenty of attention and played with her. She seems very happy and has taken herself out for an evening stroll .... maybe I got it right this time!

Squirrel
13-03-2011, 07:25 PM
I would imagine that's it Angie. Though I agree with you - an article about what to look for in body language would be good.

Maybe even a FAQ part to it, where we could ask questions on the thread, and the answers possibly even be incorporated into the bottom of the article or similar?

cats' staff
13-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Cloud is a really beautiful young lady!

Smudge is hard to read and quite loud in demanding 'it' NOW- we just can't always work out what 'it' is. Cleo is easier but such a ditherer she can't always work out what she wants. Tolly is the easiest- he drops BIG hints and will sit squarely in front of an empty food bowl or locked cat door and give us 'the look'

babycakes
13-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Denis cries continualy!! but I know his range of cries to what he wants..ie go out, dinner, cuddle, come in, furminating lol and when he gets ignored he ups the cries or does a really low moan whilst stirring you out!! :)

babycakes
13-03-2011, 09:15 PM
http://www.a-house-full-of-cats.com/catsounds.html

angieh
13-03-2011, 11:09 PM
I would imagine that's it Angie. Though I agree with you - an article about what to look for in body language would be good.

Maybe even a FAQ part to it, where we could ask questions on the thread, and the answers possibly even be incorporated into the bottom of the article or similar?

Yes, that's a good idea .... now I wonder if anyone will volunteer to write something ... ????

Jaytee
14-03-2011, 01:15 AM
How do you manage to stop yourself from spending all day cuddling Cloud? She's lovely.

Squirrel
14-03-2011, 08:37 AM
:lol: Thanks! :)

I think if I tried to spend the whole day cuddling her I'd be gently bit for my pains... "Sorry Mummy, I want to run and play!!!" Or "leave me alone, I'm grumpy and want to sleep without you holding onto me all the time!"

When she is in the mood though... :)