PDA

View Full Version : Marmaduke retrieving

fancyabrew
10-03-2011, 10:22 AM
We've now got Marmaduke retrieving! Its very funny, spent ages last night retrieving a big ball of tin foil back to us in bed. We'd throw it off the bed and he'd leap off get the tin foil and bring it back every time, pretty good for a 5 month kitten

dandysmom
10-03-2011, 05:09 PM
That's always funny, isn't it: a car retrieving. My Dandy did it as a kitten, but outgrew it, sadly .....

angieh
10-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Yes Pip sort of did it, but never quite got the hang of bringing whatever it was back but he was great for the chasing.

Bet Marmaduke looks very cute!

Jaytee
10-03-2011, 05:45 PM
It's so sweet when they bring things back, isn't it. We had a cat years ago that used to retrieve little balls of paper when we threw them for her as toys.

Velvet
11-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Timmy does it too. Hes better at retrieving and dropping it for you to pick up again than the dogs ;)

Its great fun isnt it.

Jaytee
11-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Yes it is and I always used to laugh when the cat brought back the piece of silver paper. My present cat doesn't do that, but she loves ping pong balls and the huge fluffy fish I bought for her that's filled with cat nip.

jacks
12-03-2011, 09:44 PM
My first cat Toby use to love the bags you get at sainsburys to put loose fruit and veg in.If you rustled them he would come running,id tie them into a knot and throw it and he would chase it and bring it back to you.:D

Jaytee
13-03-2011, 01:30 AM
All my cats have been frightened of rustly plastic bags from the supermarket. They run away as though I've just thrown a bomb at them! :lol: