PDA

View Full Version : Good news for AJ!

JBalways2000
07-03-2011, 06:29 PM
I wasnt sure of the appropriate section to put this in but we had the results of AJ's latest urine sample test last week and all is normal and clear again:D We were told to keep doing whatever we are doing, which of course is feeding him the prescription diet, but we are very happy. We knew he was doing ok but it feels so much better when it is confirmed for you. So they said ring in another 3 months to see about retesting again:D

It did make me realise that the prescription diet never actually worked for Raven :( Every test he ever had done still always showed crystals :( I find myself wondering sometimes if we should have done more or if the vets should have, but that type of thinking is what drives you insane and my heart is already still aching for my boy so i try to drive those thoughts away. It will be his 1st anniversary on the 15th March so those thoughts are harder to get rid of at the moment:(

But atleast AJ is doing well so i shall keep positive knowing that, and our boys will get us through the tough times as always! Just wanted to share the news with you all:D

angieh
07-03-2011, 06:37 PM
What brilliant news about AJ! I am so glad for you all.

Shelley123
07-03-2011, 08:24 PM
That's fantastic news about AJ.
I'm sure you did all you could for Raven at the time, i know what you mean by what ifs though, once his first anniversary is over your pain may ease a little.
Now celebrate AJ's good news :)

dandysmom
07-03-2011, 09:25 PM
What happy news about AJ! :D Thanks for sharing that. JB.

cats' staff
07-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Great news!