PDA

View Full Version : Big black cat

Elaine
22-02-2011, 09:47 PM
You know the tales of the mysterious big black cat sightings around the UK? Well now I have one to tell.

At Liz's last night, now you have to use your imaginations guys. Liz lives in the middle of no where, so when night falls, it's pitch black.

Went out to give Rayne a walk, Liz took a torch and was walking ahead of me and Rayne. Suddenly in the torch light I saw two eyes looking at me.:shock:
I exclaimed to Liz, "what the f**k is that?" She turned and asked "what?" I said over there.... She shone the torch in the direction I pointed and there it was....
A BIG BLACK CAT, lying, relaxed as you like on the bench.
It made no effort to run and hide in our presence.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/ElainePirie/DSC00550-1.jpg

Moli
22-02-2011, 10:03 PM
:roll::lol::lol::lol:Bet that gave you a fright Lainey:lol::lol:

Mags
22-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Is it a dog or a stone statue??? :shock:

Liz
22-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Elaine had the crap scared out of her - it is a stuffed teddy one of my ferals recently neutered used as a spraying object so its airling outside so it can come back in the warmer weather!

dandysmom
22-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Poor Elaine..... things do happen to her........but funny!

Leesy
22-02-2011, 10:40 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: That tale sure made me giggle.

Velvet
22-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Here was me syfy fan getting all excited to "know" someone who had seen one of the 'big black' panthers - lol

Its as well it wasnt real....

Elaine
22-02-2011, 11:08 PM
My mum saw one, we all think she was a bit tiddly at the time but she claims she wasnt.

Never a dull moment where ever i go eh?:lol:

CM maybe you should come for a walk with me, it's always an adventure:-D

angieh
22-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Just at the point of awe looking at that photo and Kizzy jumped up on the desk - I nearly jumped out of my skin and she's only a little friendly girlie!

Elaine - you are going to have to write a book about your scares!

Moli
22-02-2011, 11:17 PM
My mum saw one, we all think she was a bit tiddly at the time but she claims she wasnt.

Never a dull moment where ever i go eh?:lol:

CM maybe you should come for a walk with me, it's always an adventure:-D
Not a good idea CM.....Lainey is dangerous...

Velvet
22-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Was your mum on her own? Quite unnerving i would think or depending on the distsnce fascinating.

Its nearly always black cats that are seen throughout the UK isnt it.