PDA

View Full Version : Who is training who here?

cats' staff
21-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Our three love a certain treat (not sure if I can say which here?) and we have got a little worried about them having too many. I remembered a treat toy we'd tried with Cleo some time ago to encourage her to exercise a bit - it failed with her as she simply batted it hard against a wall till it fell apart.

We tried it tonight with Smudge who played a little, managed to get a couple of treats and then gave up, looking at me beseechingly. I played with the toy for her to show her what to do, then of course had to refill it to give her another go so she got MORE treats than usual.

Tolly most certainly wasn't happy and looked so upset when he could smell his treats but couldn't get at them that we couldn't leave him sadly spinning the toy and yes- he got more treats than usual......

Cloe then had to have the same as you have to be fair!

All are now happily replete and snoozing

Sigh- as usual cats 1 staff 0

angieh
21-02-2011, 09:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, I ordered something similar with my last petplanet order ..... something similar happened, didn't realise that it obviously appears in the cat manual "101 Ways to Get Treats From Humans"!

Moli
21-02-2011, 11:09 PM
I have a dog treat ball, and all of them, cats & dogs play with it:roll::lol:

dandysmom
21-02-2011, 11:45 PM
LOL, CS, I can just picture that ... they are getting you very well trained indeed! :mrgreen:

Velvet
22-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Sounds like fun :)