PDA

View Full Version : Pair of big kittens my 2

CathyW
20-02-2011, 10:46 PM
i have left them 1 of those gift bags on the floor (ronnie likes boxes n bags ect) and both of them have been happily playing in it. and tonight they have been diving in and out of it. made themselves jump and shot off out. was really funny seeing 2 cats trying to get out of the cat flap at the same time :-D
im very tempted to squirt some cat nip in the bottom of the bag lol

Velvet
20-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Awh bless them. Ours love bags too. xx

angieh
20-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Pip is a fan of crinkly bags too!

Any chance of a photo of ronnie and reggie, boys mum?

CathyW
21-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Pip is a fan of crinkly bags too!

Any chance of a photo of ronnie and reggie, boys mum?i have probs loading the pics now. photo bucket changed its layout, and we use linux OS and the 2 dont get on. and i cant load the pics sorry.
i do go on a certain site that will remain nameless. but i have a few *friends* to look at on there. lol loads of pics of the boys on there

dandysmom
21-02-2011, 12:36 AM
I echo that, we haven't seen Reggie and Ronnie in ages!! That must have been so funny seeing the terrible twosome acting so kittenish. :D

dandysmom
21-02-2011, 12:46 AM
i have probs loading the pics now. photo bucket changed its layout, and we use linux OS and the 2 dont get on. and i cant load the pics sorry.
i do go on a certain site that will remain nameless. but i have a few *friends* to look at on there. lol loads of pics of the boys on there

Cathy, will your Linux work with FotofFlexer? It seems to work better for me than PB now than they've made all those changes ...

I'm not on that site that has "friends" ... was, I cancelled; long story.

CathyW
21-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Cathy, will your Linux work with FotofFlexer? It seems to work better for me than PB now than they've made all those changes ...

I'm not on that site that has "friends" ... was, I cancelled; long story.
just had a play about on there, bit confusing isnt it??

dandysmom
21-02-2011, 05:00 PM
One of the reasons I cancelled! Found it quite difficult to navigate, very slow to load (that was probably my dial-up), impossible to delete messages, then all that weird poking stuff.... :roll:

Squirrel
21-02-2011, 05:18 PM
I do stick with it, but it does annoy me how much they change things.

Problem being, I've some good friends on there who I only seem to end up communicating with through it - cause they too busy to do other things it seems!!! - and it does end up being quite good to arrange meet ups.

But yes, it can be very confusing, and soemtimes seems more trouble than it is worth.

angieh
21-02-2011, 05:55 PM
I joined that forum too the one with friends ..... I found it very user unfriendly, but perhaps that's just because I am in the wrong age-group. I found my cousin on it so I am grateful as we swapped email addys and I contact him that way now. Can't find out how to disengage ......

Sorry boys mum .... do hope you can figure out how we can all look at R&R's photos. I miss those gorgeous guys!

pamela81
21-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Harris loves boxes! he ha a shoe box he bats about the livingroom :)

Velvet.Tears
21-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Smokey is obsessed with bags! If he knows there is a bag in another room he will just go into that room just to sit on it haha

dandysmom
21-02-2011, 08:50 PM
I joined that forum too the one with friends ..... I found it very user unfriendly, but perhaps that's just because I am in the wrong age-group. I found my cousin on it so I am grateful as we swapped email addys and I contact him that way now. Can't find out how to disengage ......

Sorry boys mum .... do hope you can figure out how we can all look at R&R's photos. I miss those gorgeous guys!

They make as difficult as possible! The subject came up on our sister forum OFF in I think it was early/ mid '10; and some kind member posted exactly how to delete your account. Which I promptly and happily did. I'll do a Search this afternoon to see if I can find that post; a good project for a cold rainy day. :D

angieh
21-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks Eileen - I'd be grateful.

dandysmom
21-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Found it! Posted in Non Cat Chat, good luck......