PDA

View Full Version : Cat tree help please.....

Velvet
20-02-2011, 02:49 AM
We have decided that we are going to dedicate a room to/for the cats:-D They have more or less taken over my houseplant room so the plants are going to move out to the conservatory and the kittens have the plant room for their play room:-D

I was looking on ebay tonight at Cat trees and was shocked at how much they wanted for carriage outside the mainland to other parts of the UK

Sooo, does anyone know a company with reasonable carriage rates?

I have ordered them a flat scratching tray for their new play area so all ideas welcome. There are two easy chairs in the room so will leave them insitu.

None of these rooms have doors - all open plan so they come and go as they please:-D

calismum
20-02-2011, 03:06 PM
I don't know how much Zooplus charge - but you get 5% off your first order!

I got our cat tree from them and am really pleased with it.

Velvet
20-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I don't know how much Zooplus charge - but you get 5% off your first order!

I got our cat tree from them and am really pleased with it.

Thnks for that, will pop across & have a look.

Leesy
20-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Not sure really as I get most of my cat stuff from ebay, but it sounds a great idea and I hope you find somewhere with reasonable prices:D

angieh
20-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I got mine from ebay - Kizzy and Pip still use it every day, so a really good buy.

Your plans for a "cat room" sound lovely. Before and after pics needed I think!

lynz85
20-02-2011, 03:51 PM
i got my tree off of zooplus aswell, they usually have some fab deals on!

Velvet
20-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Been across to Zooplus & their carriage is such a lot more reasonable so thanks folks! Problem now is which one to choose, they are all so nice :/

Liz
20-02-2011, 08:36 PM
We have one of every sort of Zooplus and can recommend the Ancol fatboy our mob took 3 years to trash their last one

calismum
21-02-2011, 12:45 AM
http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=37185

This is the one we got - they still love it. Very sturdy and came in a box. Easy to build.

JBalways2000
21-02-2011, 02:54 PM
I was getting ready to reply and say zooplus after seeing your first message, but you all beat me to it!:lol: im forever popping on there to see what new stuff they have for the furries, they seem to get some things that no other pet shop does, maybe because they are based in germany-they obviously have cooler pet products there! lol good luck finding a perfect cat tree, ive browsed the section many times and still cant decide which one id get my boys:lol:

Velvet
22-02-2011, 05:34 AM
CM
I just adore your climbing frame, from first time I saw it I have hankered after one - your two are so precious - you could spend all day swooning over them Two little heads hanging down and the two tails the other end - what more could you ask for in a perfect picture and how did you catch those yawns so
well

calismum
23-02-2011, 08:42 PM
CM
I just adore your climbing frame, from first time I saw it I have hankered after one - your two are so precious - you could spend all day swooning over them Two little heads hanging down and the two tails the other end - what more could you ask for in a perfect picture and how did you catch those yawns so
well

I must try and post a new pic - Only one fits in now!!

angieh
23-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh yes please, CM!