PDA

View Full Version : We got shouted at :(

calismum
01-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Izzi and Breagh have added a new talent to their skills base.

They (I think Izzi) can open doors.

So I came home today and

bathroom door open - net curtain shredded
a bedroom door opened and picture frame on floor
pantry door open and tonights mince pie sampled

so yes, they got shouted at.........and did they care?

NO, not a bit of it!

Leesy
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Well what a pair of cheeky little rascals they have been, bet they looked all sweet and innocent as well didn`t they:lol: :lol:

Moli
01-02-2011, 08:40 PM
ooops!!!bet you soon forgave them though;)

angieh
01-02-2011, 09:15 PM
No other likely culprits??? I'll agree the curtain sounds like pusscatwork though. Do you know when Scene of Cat Crime Officers (SOCCO) are calling, so you'll know for certain - can't go with circumstantial evidence - innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Kazz
01-02-2011, 09:29 PM
I go with its the cats. But I have to warn you if they can open doors its the start of a down fall I had to change my handles in a flat to round knobs to prevent Oscar opening the doors all over and setting the house alarm off. Once they learn it it is a "done deal"

angieh
01-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Child locks??????

Phoenix
01-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Dylan can push a door open but he can't open a door that's fully closed, he can't push a door closed either.

I agree it's probably the cats :D (Dylan says if in doubt it's the dog's fault - even though you don't have a dog as far as I know ;) )

dandysmom
01-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Those girls are too clever by half! And once they've learned ......:roll:

What kind of doorknobs do you have?

Elaine
01-02-2011, 10:22 PM
That'll teach you, every one knows that cats hate closed doors. Curiosity and all that jazz.:lol:

lynz85
02-02-2011, 01:50 AM
oh how naughty of those girls!

Velvet
02-02-2011, 02:09 AM
That dies not surprise me in the least, this past week Amber has been leapimg at the door in the kitchen trying to catch onto the door handle to open
it. Makes me think of a yoyo going up & down. Must be the age they are at! Just imagine if you had Amber as well - the mischief they would get up to!!

Ambers latest ploy is to stalk Tim when he isnt looking, she takes a flying leap & lands on top of him!

JBalways2000
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
:lol: :lol: All these kitties that use handles to open doors-my boys are far too lazy for that and prefer to keep their bum planted on the floor and use their paws/nails to stick between door and frame and try and pull it open that way:lol: works great on our kitchen door because it doesnt close properly anyway, but AJ is a determined little thing and sometimes when he is closed in the bedroom(thats where he gets fed his prescription diet) and he wants out he sits and does this until a)we let him out or b)he lets himself out:lol: Cats are too clever for their own good!