PDA

View Full Version : Bathtime!

Phoenix
27-01-2011, 12:07 AM
We gave Dylan a bath today (he was all dandruff :lol: ). I'd cycled down to the village and got him some shampoo (special cat shampoo). When I got back, Mum and I proceeded to give Dylan his bath. Dylan got wet (obviously!) and he decided to make us all wet as well through splashing (trying to get out of the bath). We finished bathing him after a bit of persuasion, dried him off then let him go back downstairs. On the way to the stairs, Dylan made Mum crease up laughing because he was walking like a turtle :lol: legs sprawled out as far away from his body as he could manage :lol:

He waddled down the stairs, made it into the hallway then decided to give himself a good long lick before getting distracted by younger brother (who gave him a treat for being such a good boy in the bathroom)

No scratching, biting or anything else from Dylan while he was in the water :-D He was a little unsure to begin with (hence the struggles) but once he got used to the feel of the water he let us get on with it :-D

angieh
27-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Sounds like he was a really good boy RCR. Shame you couldn't video his bathtime.

Phoenix
27-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Sounds like he was a really good boy RCR. Shame you couldn't video his bathtime.

I could have done if my camera had done videos :roll: Plus before I upload any more photos of Dylan I need to get my camera lead found :roll: (gone walkabout)

Squirrel
27-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Oooh! Such a good cat!

Mind, I've heard of a slightly different experience as had by my friend who has Cloud's brother... As she put it in a status update...

"well one bath filled with bubbles and one kitty having time of his life swimming in it... not quite what I had planned before bed but hey...."

Leesy
28-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Thats great news to hear that Dylan was such a good boy for you in the bath:D