PDA

View Full Version : What would be your ideal cat?

Phoenix
23-01-2011, 12:19 AM
If you could adopt one more cat each, what would be your ideal cat or kitten?

Mine would be a female who was good with other cats, either black or black and white. I would not be bothered about the age, but would probably prefer a cat round Dylan's age (about 5 or 6). She would be a shorthair rescue :D

How about the rest of you? :-D

Phil
23-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Well we lost Chippy (Tabby) and Bramble (Tortie) so we're left with 3 boys all black / black & white.

If I was looking for another......It would have to be a kitten (we've learned that much) and I'd say.........a little short hair tortie. Personality wise I'd love one like our Murphy who is part of the family around the house rather than a timid one who is just an outdoor type.

Squirrel
23-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Hmmmmm...

Probably one about the same age as Cloud - maybe slightly older/younger so we didn't run into issues with wee ones appearing - or also female of course! It would be nice for her to have someone to play with either when I'm not here, or doing things around the house... They'd have to be alright in my not very large council flat though (reason I only got one at the time) and be an indoor cat, so...

farthing
23-01-2011, 12:12 PM
I've had my ideal cat, Samson.
However I've always loved the look of Norwegian Forest cats- a tabby and white, mature, rescue male, don't want much do I.:lol:

Kobster
23-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I'd love another ginger and white male. One that was a cuddle bug, young enough to deal with Ninja's crazies, but mature. (don't think I could do another kitten right now) Good with other cats. Basically I want my Kobie back. :(

TalitiaJaxleigh
23-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I would want a female tabby like my old cat flash, she was lovely :)

Velvet
23-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Welcome Gemma - glad to see you here!

I would like either a Foreign White or old traditional Siamese. However as there are so many in Rescue it would probably be another rescue & i would either let fate decide (as in Tim) or the Rescue as in Amber. Both our kittens were "meant to be" :)

angieh
23-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Tricky one this ..... it would have to be a cat that got on with Kizzy and Pip, or at least did not pick on them! I've also got a yearning for a traditional Siamese, or a cat like Tink's Solomon ......... or perhaps a chocolate Burmese, or a little silver tabby moggie like the Oz I had to leave behind when we last moved (he wasn't our cat).

TalitiaJaxleigh
23-01-2011, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=Velvet;631990]Welcome Gemma - glad to see you here!

QUOTE]

Hi :smt039 Thanks! I've just managed to put some pics up :)

Moli
23-01-2011, 07:13 PM
It would have to be a Tortie.

Kazz
23-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Mine would possibly be either a totaly disfunctional loopy do cat or a kitten who came to be fostered and stayed.

Velvet
23-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Mine would possibly be either a totaly disfunctional loopy do cat or a kitten who came to be fostered and stayed.

Brilliant :-D

dandysmom
23-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Dandy was the perfect cat, not see his like again. Leia's made it very plain she is an only cat , so, if and when, it will be an older rescue cat, gender not important. I'll know when I see him/her.

Velvet
24-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Saw pic of Borderdawns "Wiggy" tonight & he is sooo gorgeous!

StrictMachine
28-01-2011, 10:55 PM
There were 2 I fell in love with when I was at HSCI in the States. One was a ginger fella about 4 months old called Christopher, he was cross eyed and the biggest attention grabber. So sweet and affectionate. The other was Baron, a long haired grey and cream guy, about 4 years old. If I had been staying there for good I would have taken them both.

StrictMachine
03-02-2011, 05:49 PM
This was a cat that would come and visit me in London. I did not put food down for him or anything but he seemed to like it at my house
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/FabulousSweetieDarling/Animals/leroy.jpg