PDA

View Full Version : Self appointed kitten Nanny

Velvet
21-01-2011, 11:00 AM
These kittens are a terrible worry to Harvey who appointed himself their unofficial Boxer Nanny. As for the litter box (covered type) if he peeps in to see what theyre doing, out shoots a furry paw to tell him not to be so nosey :-D

Harvey thinks they are such naughty babies especially when they scale the shelves & send things crashing to the floor, he spends his time worrying until they come down to the floor when he gives them the once over snuffle to make sure they are all right. Yesterday Tim, who thinks he is a (grown up) big boy now, hissed at poor Harvey.

Ah these moody teens eh :-D

angieh
21-01-2011, 01:03 PM
I think Harvey should get an extra treat for being such a good Boxer Nanny!

Squirrel
21-01-2011, 01:15 PM
*laughs* brilliant! :D

Shelley123
21-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Awww poor Harvey having to contend with the two kittens, a Dog's work is never done ;)
We used to have a big crossbreed Dog called Max and he took it as his responsibility to stop the cats scratching either the furniture or carpet. He extended it to stopping them playing also and i nicknamed him Cromwell as no frivolities were allowed around him ;)

dandysmom
21-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Cute story, left me smiling!

angieh
21-01-2011, 05:48 PM
You would have got a lot of "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwws" if you'd posted the same photo of Harvey as you did on Dogsey, Velvet!

Velvet
22-01-2011, 04:41 AM
You would have got a lot of "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwws" if you'd posted the same photo of Harvey as you did on Dogsey, Velvet!

I'll remember that next time :)

Tink
22-01-2011, 09:24 AM
LOL, that is too cute!! :-D
Misfit is our resident nanny but she's a bit of a pushover..poor thing, kitties swipe at her and jump at her head and scare her out of her skin when she's napping..but she worries when they hiss or spit at each other and will run to break them up. they totally take her for granted and she loves the abuse as its in her good nature, silly dog :lol:

Squirrel
22-01-2011, 09:54 AM
That also sounds completely adorable Tink! :)