PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite ...........

Velvet
27-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Whats your favourite time of day with your cat/s?

For me its first thing in the morning when I am still struggling to waken, the dogs are still asleep and the kittens will come to the bedroom to waken me purring softly and kneading ever so gently with their paws.

Now that Tim is older at 7 months his need and want for food first thing is not so prominent in his head but Amber at 5 months still wants me up to feed her first thing:-D

For a few cosy moments we will all stay there contented before the alarm goes off - bliss:D

angieh
27-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Interesting thread Velvet. My two don't seem to run to routines much, so my favourite time which can happen any time I'm here in the office/study on the computer, either on Catsey or working or other pc based activity is when Kizzy jumps on the desk and wants smooths and cuddles. Another favourite time is when either Kizzy or Pip want to play - that involves me (or OH) chasing balls or mice around in the hallway and the cats looking on happily and maybe sometimes joining in!

dandysmom
27-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I think it's bed time. Leia usually comes up just after I've turned off the TV and light and snuggles down with me for a night's sleep.

jacks
27-12-2010, 09:23 PM
One of my favorite times with Minnie is first thing in the morning.She sleeps on the bed with us but just before the alarm goes of she she snuggles up as close as she can get to my face and gently taps my face with her paw or rubs my nose.Much nicer being woken like that than a loud alarm going of.Then when OH gets up we snuggle even more for 10 mins,making it very difficult for me to get up.:D

Moli
31-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Has to be the evenings.Thats when they all sit beside me and get cuddles.

pamela81
31-12-2010, 07:59 PM
i agree with dandysmom, bedtime is my favourite time as harris is soo sooky at nighttime. last night, i was awoken to the feling of something rubbing my nose. I looked down and Harris was running his wee paw down my nose whilst laying snuggled to me whilst laying on his back :)

Tink
31-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Bedtime AND waking in the morning. That is when it's most likely they will want to cuddle, knead, or get under the covers with me :D