PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents

Phoenix
26-12-2010, 09:11 PM
What did your cat/s get? :D

Dylan got a crinkly tunnel and a couple of catnip toys :D

The catnip toys he's not embarassed to admit he loves them, the tunnel he loves but he doesn't want to admit to it :lol:

(Lying in wait for a good picture) :lol:

dandysmom
26-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Leia got a new fuzzy ball ... no catnip, as she doesn't react.

Velvet
26-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Ours got christmas stockings with edible treats [very popular Whiskas Tempations] and a plastic treat ball - put the treats inside and the cat rolls the ball and the treats come out. Ours dont see the point when you have someone to hand them one by one to you. The dogs enjoyed the treat balls tho..........

Tanya
26-12-2010, 11:43 PM
My cats had catnip Kong toys, sparkly balls, bell balls, mice, catnip treats, chicken treats, De-furr umms (treats), a ball game (hard to explain! ;) )and all the pets had a large cargo pet carrier between them. It is pink and the top opens so it is easy to get them in and out. :)

The cats also had a bowl of turkey each while we ate our christmas lunch. :D

lynz85
27-12-2010, 01:20 AM
pip got his radiator bed a few weeks early, so on christmas day he got a feather catnip toy on a wand- which i ended up cutting off as he was going crazy for it and i didnt want him to strangle himself!!, some whiskas temptations and he had a share of our 3 bird roast for his dinner :)
ratties got a new rope/wood toy, which has so far been ignored, christmas dinner- sprouts, wee bit chicken, potato, parsnip and yorkshire pud, and i made them crackers from loo roll wrapped in paper and put some popcorn, rat nibble sticks and nuts in shells (they are still trying to chew through them as i speak, i feel mean i may open them for them tomorrow!)
i had good fun watching pip go mad for his toy, he hasnt had catnip before, he was going at it for over an hour 0_0 and the rats took less than a minute to figure out there was foodand ripped their crackers open :D