PDA

View Full Version : Tim's in the bad books!

Velvet
22-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Was getting the meal ready & noticed Tim in the corner scratching at something by the cooker. Momentarily wondered what he was up to but thought went out of my head. Engrossed in getting things out for tomorrows meal - plan/prepare in advance this time of year.

10 mins later coming through from living room to kitchen saw Tim had ripped over a new bag of litter from halfway down unfortunately it was a large one. It had spilled all over the floor & was still running out & to add insult to injury, he had peed in the middle of it!

Now you might ask why would he do that. Well I had bought woodchip litter & had it in the litter tray in the kitchen. He has always refused to use it preferring the nice sandy stuff in the litter tray in the kitchen, so he obviously decided to make a statement!!

Hint taken, woodchip litter has gone & gravel type in kitchen tray. Not nice soft stuff but obviously preferable to the woodchip.

Oh well .......

angieh
22-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Tim has definitely shown you his preference in a way that leaves no doubt at all. Sorry about the bag though - have you got a spare bag to shovel it all into, minus the portion peed on of course?

calismum
22-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Oh, having spilled a whole bag of the stuff recntly I know what a pain it is to clen up!! But at least you know his preference now!

dandysmom
22-12-2010, 09:39 PM
He couldn't have made it much clearer, could he? But what a mess to clean up!

Velvet
22-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Tim has definitely shown you his preference in a way that leaves no doubt at all. Sorry about the bag though - have you got a spare bag to shovel it all into, minus the portion peed on of course?

Now iv'e got over the tedious cleaning up bit Im beginning to see how clever he was! Yes I have other litter & asked my sis in law to get me some when she was out today. Salvaged what i could & have it in one of the re-useable bags. They do come in handy for things!!

Shelley123
22-12-2010, 11:13 PM
you have to admit he is very clever

dandysmom
22-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Never underestimate a cat.......