PDA

View Full Version : I knew he was a "wrong 'un"

MrsH
15-12-2010, 10:37 PM
For the last couple of months we've not seen a certain dog-walker around in the woods. Now I know why!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338724/Rogue-dog-trainer-stars-claimed-worked-Bruce-Forsyths-pets-given-suspended-sentence.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is the man who berated me in public nearly 2 years ago when I was out with a very bouncy, adolescent Morgan who was not doing very well with his lead-training (that's putting it mildly)http://cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/Smileys/default/shades.gif

Other cocker owners online restored my confidence that day, I knew his ideas were wrong but I had no inkling that the situation was so very bad. http://cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/Smileys/default/diablo.gif

Unfortunately anyone can set themselves up as a dog trainer, thank goodness this one has got his come-uppance!

angieh
15-12-2010, 10:41 PM
What a nasty bit of work MrsH ........... you and Morgan got off lightly it seems - hope you weren't upset by finding out this man really is a wrong 'un?

Elaine
15-12-2010, 10:45 PM
OMG!!!! The man needs to to be pts.:twisted:

MrsH
15-12-2010, 10:50 PM
What a nasty bit of work MrsH ........... you and Morgan got off lightly it seems - hope you weren't upset by finding out this man really is a wrong 'un?

Not at all upset Angie, just confirmed what an excellent judge of character I am :-D

I just hope the local paper runs the story so that everyone sees him for what he is :twisted:

calismum
15-12-2010, 10:58 PM
It just shows that some people think they can get away with anything!

dandysmom
15-12-2010, 11:12 PM
What an utter creep! A pity the sentence was suspended; I feel so sorry for the dogs he abused and the people he conned and deceived!

Good for you, MrsH, your gut instinct was 100% right!

Moli
15-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Pleased he has been sorted out, unfortunately he is not the only one...

Velvet
16-12-2010, 03:23 AM
What a creep. Hope he paid the vet bill for the pups leg he broke. If he'd hit my dog round the face i wiuld have been furious!

yola
16-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Con man and general all-round nasty piece of work. I'm glad his lies have been exposed.

MrsH
16-12-2010, 12:44 PM
It looks as though it's going to be front page in tomorrow's local paper under the headline Untrained Dog Handler Lied About Celeb Endorsements At least a lot of local people will now be aware of him. A shame that the headline focuses on the celebrities whose names he used rather than on his abuse of the dogs, but that's the nature of journalism I suppose :?

I don't think very many people actually buy the local paper any more but with them running the story it should mean that it'll also be carried by the local freebie which gets delivered to every house! The man is toast! :pom

Velvet
16-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Well thats great news Mrs H!

yola
16-12-2010, 02:53 PM
It looks as though it's going to be front page in tomorrow's local paper under the headline Untrained Dog Handler Lied About Celeb Endorsements At least a lot of local people will now be aware of him. A shame that the headline focuses on the celebrities whose names he used rather than on his abuse of the dogs, but that's the nature of journalism I suppose :?

I don't think very many people actually buy the local paper any more but with them running the story it should mean that it'll also be carried by the local freebie which gets delivered to every house! The man is toast! :pom

Maybe you should quickly get in touch and explain how you ran into him? From my experience, local papers like any additional 'local' verification of a story they can get. Also, is you paper online? On of our Reading ones has a very high readership via its website and if they DO have a website the readership may be wider than you imagine.

MrsH
16-12-2010, 03:12 PM
I think the paper already has a good story on him Yola, I only ran into him in a very minor way when he criticised my lead-training of Morgan. I didn't like his assertive manner and when I said I hadn't asked for his help he went off mimicking what I'd said in a smirky, nasty way. Just glad he's been rumbled, he was obviously a lot nastier than I realised at the time.

Kazz
16-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Pleased to hear it. Sometimes it beggars belief that people are gullible enough but the human race does have a "pack mentality" where you don't like to be the one who steps up and speaks out.

Glad his story will be run for for all to see.