PDA

View Full Version : Just a taste...

Squirrel
07-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Well... Cloud has now had a taste of baked potato and beans! Not the combination I'd have chosen for her!

However, was sitting with dinner on lap, and turned attention to the computer for a few moments, to have kittenly decide in that blank time that she'd quite like to settle down on my lap and just leap up. Cue kittens foot in beans and potato!!!

I promptly pushed her down again, as this was not on my plans at all! I'm hoping (assuming) that while we'd not choose to feed cat's these items, they at least will not harm her...

Whoever said that she was one for adventures (of a kind) certainly got that right!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

angieh
07-12-2010, 09:14 PM
That beats my dear old Merlin many years ago with his adventure with a fried mushroom!

dandysmom
07-12-2010, 09:23 PM
LOL! A tiny bite not going to hurt her ... sounds as if she's really feeling better!

Squirrel
07-12-2010, 09:42 PM
That beats my dear old Merlin many years ago with his adventure with a fried mushroom!

Ooooh! Tell me more? :)

Moli
07-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Murphy liked Jam Doughnuts...I left one on the side in the kitchen , he pinched it...

Squirrel
07-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Murphy liked Jam Doughnuts...I left one on the side in the kitchen , he pinched it...

:lol: brilliant!

dandysmom
07-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Maybe we should do a thread on odd things they've eaten! My Siamese boy once pinched some noodle dough .....