PDA

View Full Version : They are not happy with the snow

CathyW
01-12-2010, 11:57 PM
ronnie sits there looking out the cat flap,looks back at me as if to say " take it away i dont like" he goes out.and hes back in with a look on his face as if the devils after him. reggie goes out. and comes back in shouting his annoyance at me. they then go and look out the bedroom window to see if the nasty white stuff is still there.
ive got towels at the back door for cold wet kittys, and a towel at the front door for a soggy dog (he loves the snow lol)
hows your babies coping with the white devils stuff

Moli
02-12-2010, 12:11 AM
My boys are going stir crazy not getting out for a while, they look out the door, then retreat!!!

angieh
02-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Both Pip and Kizzy have been in and out - we have only had an inch or two - but it's snowing now and it looks like there's a bit more now. Pip seems totally unconcerned with it. He helped OH scrape the snow off the car this morning and was walking around on the roof as if the snow just wasn't there! He's just gone out again.

Kizzy doesn't seem too fazed either - has been in and out until it got dark and is now in her bed and having a wash n' brush up.

Harley on the other hand seems to hate the snow. I've watched his antics this afternoon - leaping about all four feet off the ground at once trying to escape the devil's white stuff!

Funny how different they are!!!

Phoenix
02-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Dylan's been out in it playing feline football with some of the snow :roll: :lol:

dandysmom
02-12-2010, 03:01 AM
No snow here, thank goodness, but when it comes, herself will not set paw on the porch ... disgusted look at me as if I'm responsible for it just to annoy her ,,, :roll:

Phil
02-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Paddy and Murphy are still going out despite 2 foot of snow albeit not far and not for long.

Poor little Casper - he's just about ready to go out after his final injections but there's no way I can do that to him.

I did wonder whether the cold snowy weather might be a good method of getting him to know where home is though as he's less likely to clear off ?

Netty
02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Oliver doesnt seem to mind it, or the freezing cold. He was chasing a snowball I threw the other day and last night he disappeared for about 4 hours! 1.30 am he came back. It didnt bother him at all, but I was the one who couldnt sleep, looking out for him all night!! He just wanted fed when he came back. Little bleeder! lol

jacks
04-12-2010, 07:55 PM
We had about 14 inches of snow and Minnie hated every bit of it.:mad: She hasnt been out for 3 days.She sits and looks at it and when its snowing she looks up at the sky moving her head side to side(puzzled).
Luckily its raining now so the snow is disappearing.Shes not all that keen on rain but at least she can get some fresh air now.One happy cat now.:D

CathyW
07-12-2010, 08:56 PM
ronnie was spotted jumping across the shed roofs, all was seen was top of ears and his tail. he wasnt impressed at all.

calismum
08-12-2010, 08:49 PM
My two not getting out just now, I did wonder if it would stop them going for miles but I'd rather wait until they get speyed.

I love how they look out all the windows and doors as if there must be one exit that's clear.

dandysmom
08-12-2010, 09:31 PM
My two not getting out just now, I did wonder if it would stop them going for miles but I'd rather wait until they get speyed.

I love how they look out all the windows and doors as if there must be one exit that's clear.

The door into Summer, CM ...... :D

angieh
08-12-2010, 09:33 PM
What a LOVELY thought .............

dandysmom
08-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Not original with me, Angie ..... read it in a book years ago and like you, loved the concept!

angieh
08-12-2010, 09:39 PM
I think I might have to make that a regular day dream .......

..... I can smell lavender and roses ...................... ronnie and reggie are there, so is Leia, Kizzy and Pip!

calismum
08-12-2010, 10:25 PM
The door into Summer, CM ...... :D

Fabulous thought!!

Moli
09-12-2010, 12:10 AM
I am not happy with the snow!! My boys are not going out...resulting with 4 litter boxes to clean everyday!

CathyW
09-12-2010, 11:21 PM
I think I might have to make that a regular day dream .......

..... I can smell lavender and roses ...................... ronnie and reggie are there, so is Leia, Kizzy and Pip!
yep they are curled up in their favorite spotss asleep.

catlady81
10-12-2010, 06:04 PM
I am not happy with the snow!! My boys are not going out...resulting with 4 litter boxes to clean everyday!

Cassie is a house cat and even she doesn't like the snow! She keeps looking out the kitchen window doing the noises she makes when she sees a bug.