PDA

View Full Version : Notice any difference

Netty
30-11-2010, 12:54 PM
I took a photo of Oliver this week to see how much he had changed in the last few months. There is a huge difference, his ears fit a bit better now! lol PS It is still the same boots!

Oliver 10 weeks
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/moddel/Casper/pussinboots.jpg

Oliver 6 months
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/moddel/015.jpg

Mags
30-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Oliver has certainly grown up into a handsome boy!:D

angieh
30-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Oliver is a completely handsome chap and looks more like my Pip each day. So glad he's "grown into" his ears!!!

I'd be interested to hear what sort of cattie Oliver is - Pip is a real softy, gentle but very adventurous and loves the outdoors.

dandysmom
30-11-2010, 05:37 PM
What a cutie, definitely growing into the ears!

Squirrel
30-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Those are lovely pictures, and yes, he's grown huge in that time! :)

bart
30-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Wow Gorgeous cat and noticed a big difference in eye colour. Does this happen often?

Netty
30-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Thanks peeps! He is getting more handsome, but as I see him every day, didnt really notice the changes. I think he is still a bit thin, but thats cos he isnt a big eater.

Angie - Oli loves being out. He wakes me up at 5.30 every morning, wanting into bed to cosy up! He can be a softy, but he has his bad bitey, scratchy days too. He will not leave Benny alone, always on him biting. Benny is forever letting out squeals, then he runs out of the house. Oli might calm down after he gets his bits off. I hope so, anyway! lol

angieh
30-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks Netty - Oli will probably calm down after his op - when is it due? Even from a young kit, Pip seemed to know the difference between a toy and a hand and although he did catch OH once by complete mistake we have had no big problems with scratching and if he bites, it's just mouthing and no punctures. In fact a friend who came to meet him was amazed at how gentle he was when quite young. He still goes like a Ragdoll when laid on his back - just fair melts your heart!

dandysmom
30-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Wow Gorgeous cat and noticed a big difference in eye colour. Does this happen often?

Yes, the color can graduaslly change from the kitten blue to the adult color. Also, sometimes it's the light and the camera angle that affects it too. His look as if they'll be a nice dark orange.

Netty
30-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Oliver knows the difference, but he still attacks viciously! I usually tell him NO! when he does it, then he calms down a bit. It doesnt help when hubby starts aggravating him tho, then complains about how sore his arm his after he has been bitten and scratched. I sometimes have to tell him NO! as well lol. He is now due to be neutered, but hubby thinks its a shame and to let him keep them till after christmas! eh?? Thats men for you!. He will be going in next week (might tell the vet to do the cat as well, :-D)

Moli
30-11-2010, 10:12 PM
He is gorgeous...........

angieh
01-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Oliver knows the difference, but he still attacks viciously! I usually tell him NO! when he does it, then he calms down a bit. It doesnt help when hubby starts aggravating him tho, then complains about how sore his arm his after he has been bitten and scratched. I sometimes have to tell him NO! as well lol. He is now due to be neutered, but hubby thinks its a shame and to let him keep them till after christmas! eh?? Thats men for you!. He will be going in next week (might tell the vet to do the cat as well, :-D)

:-D :-D :-D

Yes, it doesn't help when males encourage aggressive play. It's easy enough to see where Oli is learning his attack habits. I'd ask the vet to have a word with your OH!!!

dandysmom
01-12-2010, 02:43 AM
It's cute in a way to encourage aggressive play when they're little, but very unfortunate when they're adult, bigger, stronger and haven't learned NOT to play that way! Definitely ask the vet to explain that to OH!!

borderdawn
01-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Beautiful eyes on him.

Tink
02-12-2010, 07:30 AM
oh my!!! what a difference...so handsome :D