PDA

View Full Version : D**m Photobucket!

angieh
25-11-2010, 09:19 PM
What IS going on?? I know they have recently made changes. Hopefully things will get ironed out in time ....... but it makes me unhappy in the meantime as the photos I am posting are pants!!! :? :mad: :(

MrsH
25-11-2010, 09:44 PM
I get so frustrated with photobucket at times. I have to really steel myself before trying to post photos!

Shelley123
25-11-2010, 10:05 PM
When i am uploading i find the bulk uploader much quicker than the normal one so use that even for just one pic.

Elaine
25-11-2010, 10:12 PM
I use the bulk uploader too. I was surprised to find today that my photos didnt show, just the link to them.:?

Shelley123
25-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I use the bulk uploader too. I was surprised to find today that my photos didnt show, just the link to them.:?

Have just uploaded one and the pic showed thank goodness, it's not much use if you just get the link.

dandysmom
25-11-2010, 11:05 PM
I had problems at the recent change getting the IMG code to copy, but that seems to have sorted itself out. I can't use the new uploader as it requires Flash 10 which isn't compatible with my Mac. Haven't tried the bulk uploader for just one, will give that a try.

All I can say is if it ain't broke, don't fix it!! Bah!

angieh
26-11-2010, 12:23 AM
When i am uploading i find the bulk uploader much quicker than the normal one so use that even for just one pic.

I tried that for the first time today and found that at least to be very quick, easy to follow and painless!

Velvet
27-11-2010, 01:09 AM
I really dislike using it now for all the above reasons. However i take most pics on the iPhone now & its so easy, you just need the photobucket App. Its much quicker & no fuss. In fact i rarely use the laptop. My typing can be pants on it tho as i try to type fast & invariably make errors. Well my background is secretarial so used to touch typing, doesnt really work with one finger on the iPhone :)

For downloading to photobucket, its brilliant!