PDA

View Full Version : Poor Baby...

Squirrel
12-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Earlier on today I gave Cloud a treat of some cat milk, which she took some of, and I left down on the carpet for her to finish when she was ready. Some time later, I realised that she seemed to be fairly constantly clawing at the carpet in the area of where I'd left the milk. Knowing she had a few toys which she sometimes claws at in the area, I didn't worry too much, but still checked up - to find her trying to 'cover' up a patch of the carpet where the milk had got spilt.

Of course, I wasn't bothered - my fault for not moving the milk - and quickly cleared it up, plus using the stuff I used to clean the carpet while we were still getting the litter tray sorted out just after she arrived - but that didn't stop cloudly returning to the spot regularly to try and 'cover' the mess...

In the end, I 'put her to bed' in her cat pen in the hope that she'll have forgotten by morning. She wouldn't take reassurance from me or anything - and if she got distracted for a while, she'd then go back to it again... I know it's a cat thing again, but...

dandysmom
13-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Awww bless, trying her little best to cover it up.......

Velvet
13-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Ours do that too if i clear the litter tray & they see me do it, they will go back in & start "covering" up what they did earlier & ive just cleared away!!