PDA

View Full Version : New Printer

Velvet
30-10-2010, 02:28 AM
When we moved my printer wasnt in use for a while & died. Its taken me a while to get round to replacing it. PC World has a sale on so got printer/scanner today :) i mainly use a netbook so had to download printer drivers from hp website :( sure hope it didnt take up too much memory!! Netbook has no cd drive to install printer from cd so hope it all works!!

Kazz
30-10-2010, 11:13 AM
You are on a spending spree.............cars printers...... :)

angieh
30-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Good luck with the new printer. Good idea to buy what you need/want now before VAT goes up in January.

Velvet
30-10-2010, 07:54 PM
You are on a spending spree.............cars printers...... :)

:-D Worked for NHS for (too) many years. Had to take early retirement to care fulltime for my elderly mum so got a lump sum from my Superann hence the car. Need decent car for where i live but also to take mum about & accomodate her wheelchair. She lives with me & couldnt settle/couldnt manage on her own. She never really got over my dad dying suddenly in Feb. They were married 70 years.

Kazz
30-10-2010, 08:44 PM
:-D Worked for NHS for (too) many years. Had to take early retirement to care fulltime for my elderly mum so got a lump sum from my Superann hence the car. Need decent car for where i live but also to take mum about & accomodate her wheelchair. She lives with me & couldnt settle/couldnt manage on her own. She never really got over my dad dying suddenly in Feb. They were married 70 years.

The note will suit well then I choose the Ford Fusion as my parents (live with me too:roll:) needed that extra bit of high like the Note provides so they could sit into car not down into car....sure that makes sense to you. I looked at the Note too as I love Nissan but got a brilliant deal on the Ford.;)

One thing life with an older person is fun............:lol:...mine decided for some unkown reason Halloween was Friday....and put up decorations etc I was at work till 8 and when I got home a very irrate Mom and Dad said "not one single child called, and you said you'd be home and Lewis(nephew) was coming to help with decorations etc" I said well all of that will happen SUNDAY which is Halloween decorations removed etc etc.

dandysmom
30-10-2010, 10:07 PM
LOL, Kazz, that's a funny story! But why not just leave them up. the houses in the neighborhood here have been decorated for days.