PDA

View Full Version : Demanding Minnie

jacks
22-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Do your furry babies do anything to be with you or get your attention?
The other night Minnie wanted me to sit down so she could have my lap but i had ironing to do.She kept walking round me and meowing(loudly).I started ironing and before i knew it she had launched herself from the settee to half way up my back:o (luckily i had a fleece on).She then climbed up my back like spiderman to my neck and started nuzzeling my ear.She layed round my neck while i tried to iron.Only managed one tshirt and got her to get off but she was gonna do it again,so i had to pick her up and cuddle her for 10 minutes before she was happy to be put down.(then she sat on my ironing:lol: )
Minnie gets what Minnie wants.....:) :) :) :)

dandysmom
22-10-2010, 10:21 PM
She wants what she wants when she wants it! That is so funny, jacks! Two of mine were back-jumpers too, Sultan and Dandy. Is Minnie a big cat? I hate to think what it would be like to be jumped on by my 14 pound girl ...:roll:

Moli
22-10-2010, 10:25 PM
I have the same problem with Oliver, he follows me around while I am cleaning, and climbs up any chance he gets...

angieh
22-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Kizzy doesn't do that! She does jump up onto the desk when I am at the computer and she lies slightly on the keyboard, just enough to make it go peculiar! Then she will rest her head on my hand so that moving the mouse is impossible, then she goes to sleep!!!!

Pip has done the back launching thing - last time I was washing up at the sink and he jumped from the kitchen table. I did have a fleece on, so he didn't hurt - he jumped straight on to my shoulder. He still has this obsession with the sink/tap.

Velvet
23-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Tim is a back jumper too. Last week Amber jumped on as well, she hasnt did it since - thankfully :) One is enough

calismum
23-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Both mine jump up and 'climb' up to my shoulder. Ouch!!

It sounds as if Minnie has you almost fully trained!

Tink
23-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Haha I love animals honesty..they sure don't apologize for their feelings!! :lol:
Sol is a back jumper too. He complains that I move around too much though. He's also the one who waits till I'm most busy with housework and in the middle of making some real progress when he decides to break out the high pitch meow and pathetic saucer sized eyes....:lol:

dandysmom
23-10-2010, 08:16 PM
For such a young boy I'd say Solomon is doing an excellent job of training you ..... :mrgreen:

pamela81
24-10-2010, 07:49 PM
harris meows alot too to get your attention. If he doesnt get it he goes "hyper" but if we are on the computer he suddenly turns into an I.T cat and sits on the laptop whilst pressing buttons and onmany occassions whilst your mid chat he turns teh computer off so he has your full attention!!!