PDA

View Full Version : Kitty tummies

Phoenix
18-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Do you cats or kittens like having their tummy rubbed?

Dylan absolutely adores it - he'll roll over and purrrrrrrrrrrrrr when you start rubbing his tummy :lol:

dandysmom
18-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Leia loves a good tummy rub, She'll lie there looking blissful and kneading her paws in the air as long as I keep it up. :D

angieh
18-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Kizzy loves to have her tummy rubbed and I am very happy to oblige. She sometimes gets raspberries blown on her very pretty tummy! Pip does get his tummy rubbed, but he could take it or leave it ........ unless he is lying on his back in his daddy's arms in which case you could do almost anything with him. Really, he goes like a ragdoll!

pamela81
18-10-2010, 10:01 PM
harris loves it but he then decides to wrap his claws round our wrists and chew on us!!

calismum
18-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Breagh likes it, Izzi likes it but also enjoys turning on the hand and having a good bite and claw (ouch!)

dandysmom
18-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Some of them like it to a point, then get overstimulated and latch on with all four paws! Ouch!

jacks
22-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Minnie loves having her tummy rubbed and raspberries blown on it.

angieh
22-10-2010, 08:12 PM
jacks - can we have a Minnie/Kizzy thread? I am sure there must be a few things on which they differ- the bath behaviour for instance!!! They really do sound puuurrrrrrfect sisters!

Shelley123
22-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Tom will lie on his back looking very cute and inviting you to tickle his tum.
However the minute you do it triggers the killing prey instinct and he wraps four paws around you, claws out, bites and kicks with his back legs.
He's a lean mean killing machine in this position !!!

dandysmom
22-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Years ago I was walking home and met a very pretty grey and white cat, so of course stopped to talk to her; she flopped down and I began to rub her tummy. Two little children down the block yelled "Don't! That's Sybil!!" Seems Sybil was notorious for luring people into tummy rubs and then attacking ... really attacking!! I managed to unlatch her from my arm and went off bleeding slightly, sadder but wiser. Sybil was known for that trick ......:roll:

cats' staff
22-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Cleo is a Sybil! 'Oh look at my lovely tummy (purr, purr, purr) come and tickle it (purr, flirt, purr) ooohh that's nice (bunny kick, bite, savage chomping- much bleeding)

Velvet
23-10-2010, 02:37 AM
Neither of ours would tolerate it, no bleeding but I dont let it go that far. I retreat :)