PDA

View Full Version : Spoilt or just loved?

Kazz
17-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Well today I sit here a Sunday morning having, took Sal a walk while buying the papers, and flicked through them listening to Carl Chinn on the radio Autumn sunshine just filtering through the windows, so here I sit in the kitchen nice cup of black coffee totaly contented and then started to wonder where the dog (Sal) has dissappeared too (she is normaly no more than 6ft from me. I assumed she was asleep on the landing where she has a good view of the front door (in case of a surprise attack :roll: by a kong stealing pack of roaming dogs) I found her she has fetched from the spare bedroom (upstairs) her "spare" bed and has brought it down into the entance to the living room. :shock: Never done that before but I assume she wanted a bed where she wanted one.

Now she has a bed in the kitchen, a bed middle of living room floor and a bed just inside the door way of living room. :smt049her.

Spoilt or loved.........thats the question. Or a budding interior designer????

angieh
17-10-2010, 01:46 PM
I expect she's getting into the Reiki art of bed alignment Kazz. Not spoilt at all, just experimenting :D :D :D

dandysmom
17-10-2010, 04:09 PM
LOL, or maybe it's Feng Shui, Kazz! Clever dog!

calismum
17-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Just being prepared for all eventualities!!!!

What a clever girl.

yola
17-10-2010, 05:41 PM
LOL, or maybe it's Feng Shui, Kazz! Clever dog!

Haha!! Just what I was going to say :lol: But a girl can never have enough beds :-D

Tink
17-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Hahaha, interior designer of course!! :lol: :wink:

Shelley123
17-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Clever Sal, i think. One cannot have too many beds ,lol