PDA

View Full Version : Looks as tho Bennys gone

Netty
01-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Just as I thought Benny and Oliver were starting to get on together, Bennys gone. Hes moved in with neighbours across the road. I dont know if it will be permanent, have to wait and see. The wee one is missing him. He looks for him in the morning and starts yipping when he cant find him. Thats been 3 days since he left, although I noticed he has been in through the night and ate some food. He did come over and play with Oliver last night for a wee while, but then he disappeared again.

PoshPuss
01-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Oh no :( How old was Benny? but at least he's safe and not too far away.

Netty
01-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Hes 3 and a half. I can see him now sleeping on their windowsill! So, yes, hes not that far away! I dont know whether to stop leaving food out for him at night now, cos I dont want him to come in, eat and go and upset the wee one.

Shelley123
01-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Cats are very cheeky, Netty. I once had a lovely white Cat called Corky and he had several homes that he visited on our cul de sac. I would drive past and see him asleep on their windowsill too.
He may well decide to come back to you yet.

dandysmom
01-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Are the neighbors feeding him?

Netty
01-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Its really weird! Hes just been in and had something to eat. He feels as tho he is losing weight, but he must be getting food from somewhere. The neighbours said they werent feeding him, so I dont know. I tried to pet him when he came in but he kinda half growled at me then went out again and I see him at their window.

Manyana13
02-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Maybe he is just taking a break... and hopefully will be back soon. Sounds as if he still knows where his home is. I take it that the neighbours aren't that bothered by their new addition! Not much help - but at least you know he is safe.