PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Rescued from Rubbish Heap

Phoenix
30-09-2010, 11:24 AM
There's a lot of sick people in the world.

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154810361

Tie THEM up in a bag and leave THEM to rot on a rubbish heap!!!:evil:

PoshPuss
30-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Poor frightened baby, but he is a lucky one. At least he was found before it was too late. Can't understand how these 'humans' can sleep at night.:smt009

dandysmom
30-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Sick! .............

angieh
30-09-2010, 05:11 PM
I despair of people.

Danielle0211
30-09-2010, 08:40 PM
there is just no excuse if you don't want/can't look after a kitten there are people or rescues who will take them in.

Kim
30-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Some sick people in the world sadly. :(

Manyana13
30-09-2010, 09:03 PM
there is just no excuse if you don't want/can't look after a kitten there are people or rescues who will take them in.

My thoughts exactly. Makes me so angry!

Midnight
01-10-2010, 07:58 PM
I've recently taken in two 12 weeks old kittens as they were going to be put out on the street. The mother is only about 18mths herself, has had 3 litters & the last 2 litters were drowned. Theses are the lucky ones, there were 5 & all were homed until 2 families decided they didnt want them after all. I said bring them here & I'll find homes for them or I'll get them into rescue where they'll be homed, they were full of fleas which I've remedied & am going to vets to sort out the worming problem. One of them was a right state when he was brought to me, hissing & growling, someone had hurt the poor baby, but now he's been with me almost a week he's lovable & purring as he knows he's safe. I've asked if someone will allow me to have the mother for a few days, I'll get her spayed, make sure she recovers properly then she can go home and there'll be no more litters. I dispair (sp) of these ppl I really do.

dandysmom
01-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Lucky little ones that you were able to rescue the, poor babies. And well done planning to get mum cat spayed; why oh why won't people get their cats neutered??!! I despair sometimes too. Bless you!! :D

Midnight
01-10-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm just praying the owners of the mum will allow me to do this for them. Surely they'll be happy to not have to constantly be looking for homes for litters. I've said to always bring any kittens who are dumped or going to be drowned to me & I can hold them for a while whilst arranging rescues for them, hate the idea of these poor babies being born & then this happening due to negligence to spey the mums.

dandysmom
01-10-2010, 09:01 PM
And you said the poor little mum was only 18 months herself ...what a sad life, always pregnant or nursing.... :(