PDA

View Full Version : Trying to curry favour again

cats' staff
24-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Oh dear, we are in trouble again. We have been on holiday for a week and are very lucky as my parents enjoy spending a week in our house and spoil the three moggies rotten. However, we still have to get back into the cats' good books because the relief staff were (apparantly) not up to standard. I'm not sure when, if ever, I'll ge back onto what is usually 'my' seat (Tolly), we may have to sleep on the floor as the bed looks unlikely to be relinquished any time soon (Smudge) and I can't get into the bathroom without being mugged for food and fuss (Cleo).
Oh well, it is nice to be missed!

calismum
24-09-2010, 08:40 PM
How could you not train the relief staff properly. My Misty used to refuse to stay in the same room as us for a few days if we had ben away. Hope you manage to get back on their right side soon.

angieh
24-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Takes a few days, doesn't it? Merlin and Smudge used to give us the old cold shoulder for a couple of days, and then for a while would follow us everywhere to make sure we weren't going to escape again!

dandysmom
24-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Oh dear, oh dear, how could you have decamped leaving such incompetent staff in replacement! :shock: I am shocked shocked!!

Perhaps something especially tasty in atonement .... prawns, lobster ...... :mrgreen:

cats' staff
26-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Well I am being permitted to share Tolly's sofa at the moment so hope we are getting there. It turns out that the replacement staff were BETTER than us and fed on demand, allowed them out after dark and hand peeled prawns as a treat- at least that is what Smudge says.......

dandysmom
26-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Erm, do you think that possibly Smudge might be incllined to, well, exaggerate a wee bit.......:mrgreen:

cats' staff
26-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Erm, do you think that possibly Smudge might be incllined to, well, exaggerate a wee bit.......:mrgreen:

You may have a point- I think the hand fed caviar is a step too far........