PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

lisa01uk87
23-09-2010, 11:07 AM
hi guys, im back again lol, well just a quick update, bella, trouble and strife are getting a new little sister, her name is to be magic and she is pure black and a rescue, she is 9 weeks now, i collect her tommorow :D :D

we no longer have giardia in the house :D :D and all the cats are back onto normal feeds.

i do have one little issue though with bella and thats that she refuses to use a litter tray if its already been used, i currently have 3 hooded litter trays in the house, and pooper scoop every day and change all the boxes every second day, iv bought a get off spray but all that does is moves her along to another part of the house for a day or so and i honestly am running out of idea's now, short of locking her away in a room by herself, which i obviously dont want to do as it wouldnt be fair to her or the other 2 for that matter

PoshPuss
23-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Sorry I can't help with the toileting issue Lisa but lovely to hear that you are having a new kitten soon. Looking forward to seeing pics of Magic :)

lisa01uk87
23-09-2010, 05:22 PM
thanks will post piccies either tommorow or saturday lol, i havent even seen her yet

dandysmom
23-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Luckily I haven't had that problem; I think the shutting in a room with a tray is supposed to be recommended.

Nice to see you back, looking forward to pics.

lisa01uk87
23-09-2010, 10:09 PM
i didnt think it would be, maybe i should give this a go then

and thanks x