PDA

View Full Version : Alfie !

jan
21-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi all,

Alfie is 15 weeks old on Thursday and his eyes amaze me - they have been blue until the last week or so, and in a dimmer light they are a kind of grey, green and even brownish at times and yet in the brighter sunlight they still look really blue! I was beginning to think he might keep his blue eyes but it does nt look likely but I still cant decide which way they are going! Its the first thing I look at in the morning when I come down.

I have loads of photo s to post but for some reason I can t get up to the photo s (300 and something) as photobucket only shows me up to 250 which are mainly holidays etc! Looks like I might have to delete a load to be able to download the newer ones. Any ideas anyone, as to why this is?

Alfie s a right lively character and the amazing thing is the change in Maisie who you will remember was scared of him and hid away for days when we got him. Now she kind of plays with him, occasionally smacks him to keep him in his place, comes and sits on my knee quite happily now on a daily basis. Maybe she likes having a younger sibling to boss about instead of being the youngest! Nice to see her being more of a normal cat though. ;)

Photos soon as I can! Jan x

Tink
21-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Jan,
PB puts a limit on photos per album; If you go under the create a new album option it should let you start fresh and upload again under that new album's name--
Can't wait to see some pics! :D

dandysmom
22-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Hi, Jan! I don't know about PBs rules on totals but I have way way more than 300 pics there ... but as Tink said, they are split into different albums. Why not create a few new albums (vacation, etc). then move pics to the new ones. Worth a try, also easier to find something.

Leia's eyes started out blue as a kitten, then turned sort of green and are finally greenish yellow.

Look forward to Alfie pics!

angieh
22-09-2010, 11:44 AM
I do hope you can put up some photos soon! Alfie sounds a love. The change you describe in Maisie is very much like how Kizzy changed after she got used to having Pip around. She is a much more relaxed and happy girl. Pip is now over a year old and they are still companionable and it is lovely watching them play together - they are friends. They don't cuddle up together, but are happy to be next to each other in their beds on top of the cat tree.

I am looking forward to your photos!

calismum
22-09-2010, 08:14 PM
He sounds a lovely boy, so pleased he and Maisie are settled.

Shelley123
22-09-2010, 09:54 PM
It's nice to hear how Alfie and Maisie are doing. Look foward to seeing some pics