PDA

View Full Version : The young ones

Shelley123
14-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Just finished watching the first episode. It's a bit like Big Brother for older people.
For members overseas the programme has several OAP celebrities, most of whom are realy feeling their age and do little for themselves anymore. Tonight shows them entering a house that is like a time capsule for 1975, the idea is that they will live for a week as if it is 1975 to see if it helps improve their physical and mental states.
I think it will work from what i have seen, after all we can be transported back in time by music or a certain smell.
Whatever i think it will be a fascinating programme.

angieh
15-09-2010, 11:13 AM
...... or a certain smell.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: You don't mean wee wee, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shelley123
15-09-2010, 11:30 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: You don't mean wee wee, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Angie :lol: :lol: :lol:
No i don't mean that, i mean a certain perfume or school dinner smell etc :lol:

yola
15-09-2010, 02:34 PM
I watched this almost by accident last night; didn't know anything about it but was surprised at how good it was.

It made you really, really want for these elderly people to be able to achieve the small steps they were hoping for in terms of being able to keep their mobility and independence.

PoshPuss
15-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Missed this so I'll try and get it on iPlayer, looks good !