PDA

View Full Version : Big day out!

farthing
14-08-2010, 08:11 PM
We decided today to let Sooty and Mr Tomsk out for the first time since Mr Tomsk's op. We also gave Loki the chance but he went out the window and came back in again.
After about half and hour we heard meowing and I opened the window and called- Mr Tomsk came running from the undergrowth and was back in like a shot. We had been saying we shouldn't be worried or surprised if he were to disappear for a few days when he first went out, but I think he had become a home bird. He looked so offend when we let him out, I think he was worried we woudn't let him back in.:lol:
Sooty has just come in too, so I'm pleased with today's results.

angieh
14-08-2010, 08:14 PM
It is a worry when you don't know how they'll react. I was amazed that Harley came back, but he did. They do know where home is and where they will be fed and comfy!

jan
14-08-2010, 08:14 PM
:D They know which side their breads buttered - glad all went well! Jan x

dandysmom
14-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Glad it went so well and everyone is back in safe. :D

farthing
15-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Sooty and Mr Tomsk were out today again until the afternoon. Neither went far, in fact everytime somebody went outside or shouted, Mr Tomsk came running. Loki went out the window, stood for ages looking worried and came back in. I'm quite happy for him to do this, so he realises how to get in, if he ever ventures further than 2 feet away.:lol:

Moli
15-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Sounds like they have really settled well.............

dandysmom
15-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Hopefully you won't have to worry about them going walkabout.

Donna
15-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Glad things are going well!