PDA

View Full Version : It just must be cats with white fur ...

angieh
30-07-2010, 04:01 PM
where minor scratches and bits of blood are visible and have me running for the salt water and cotton wool. I've bathed Harley's face this morning - two very small scratches but bleeding slightly and Pip has a small something in the corner of his mouth with a tiny scab. You'd never notice such small things on any other darker fur.

Harley seems to be a good patient, once OH had a good hold of him. I cupped his chin in my hand and bathed the two places, one on his nose and one on his cheek, fairly close to his eye. He was a good boy.

Pip, if lying in his daddy's arms on his back is a wonderful patient and very easily treated! He's a bit of a butterball really!

dandysmom
30-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Awww, poor Pip and Harley, glad they are such good patients. I think that bodes well for catching Harley for the dreaded vet visit! I wonder if he knows what a cat carrier is? I always hid mine the day of the visit so the cat wouldn't get suspicious ......

Shelley123
30-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Oh dear do you thing they have been battling with each other Angie ?

angieh
30-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Could be Shelley, can't be sure on this occasion though. They have had a few scraps, but it's usually just fur flying.