PDA

View Full Version : The Fish Room

Tink
18-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Well it has been a long time since I updated so I figured it'd be easier to show the progress it has made in a video rather than trying to get a bunch of pics;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_1gU07TsK0

calismum
18-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Wow - what a difference. Love the colours etc. Is that a coral shrimp you have?

Mags
18-07-2010, 11:22 PM
What amazing tanks, Tink - did K set all that up himself, it looks really complicated with all that wiring!:)

I love the brilliant yellow and brilliant blue fish ....... how many fish have you got altogther?

Is that a turtle or a terrapin?

Tink
18-07-2010, 11:23 PM
hehe no idea. this is k's "baby" so i'll have to ask him for specifics. i know we have shrimp and i know we have corals, just not sure if it a coral shrimp, LOL :lol: can you tell who is the fish person in this house? hehe..

Tink
18-07-2010, 11:24 PM
thanks Mags, yes K did that all himself. when he was working he did alot of stuff with electrics so i guess this is second nature for him. and it's been a nice thing for him to put his energy into now that he's not working anymore.i realy think it's a positive thing for him to focus on.
oh and that is a red eared slider turtle which is freshwater and just happened to seem to go with that room so got moved in there awhile back.
no idea how many fish, i'll have to ask the fishkeeper :wink:

Mags
18-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Love K's new title - Fishkeeper! :lol:

angieh
18-07-2010, 11:34 PM
That's really amazing Tink - I remember your setting up photos - what a lot of work K has put into those tanks. I love the coral - just beautiful.

alexgirl73
18-07-2010, 11:56 PM
WOW!! Must not show this to hubby, he'd be in tears lol